How many PP should i be on?

i want to get back to 11st 4/5 (which i know isnt alot of difference) but it the smaller number makes me happy aha! :)
then im going to maintain, i dont think my body wants to loose much more than that, as soon as i hit 11st 5 it just stops regardless of what i try!.
i just find maintaining so much harder than actually losing weight!!
xx

i want to get back to 11st 4/5 (which i know isnt alot of difference) but it the smaller number makes me happy aha! :) then im going to maintain, i dont think my body wants to loose much more than that, as soon as i hit 11st 5 it just stops regardless of what i try!. i just find maintaining so much harder than actually losing weight!! xx

Tell me about it! I restarted Friday having gained 1.5st in 6mths! X

How many points

Hi all, please could someone tell me how many pro points I should be on? Im a female, I'm 46, I'm 5 ft 6 and weigh 265 lbs. thankyou.

Last edited:
Hi all, please could someone tell me how many pro points I should be on? Im a female, I'm 46, I'm 5 ft 6 and weigh 265 lbs. thankyou.

Hiya :) It's 38 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) x

Its so hard to maintain! I tend to binge then lose, binge then lose, its a nightmare!
I've been looking into my BMI thingys and i'm gonna try to go to 11stone, i may not be between sizes then lol!

Its so hard to maintain! I tend to binge then lose, binge then lose, its a nightmare! I've been looking into my BMI thingys and i'm gonna try to go to 11stone, i may not be between sizes then lol!

Totally agree! Im an all or nothing kind of a girl and found it a real struggle to up my pp for maintenance! X

Hi
I am 45yrs. 5ft 2in. Female. 18st 8 lbs.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey :) Its 35 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP. x

Hi i am 5 6 and last time i weighed 2 weeks ago i was 12 6 can someone help me with points pls my leader has not lowered or told me i think this is why i have had a big gain x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi i am 5 6 and last time i weighed 2 weeks ago i was 12 6 can someone help me with points pls my leader has not lowered or told me i think this is why i have had a big gain x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya :) I've worked it out at 29yrs old as 28pp plus 49 Weeklies, if this isn't the right age can you let me know and I will work it out again? X

Hi hun sorry forgot to put age am 34 thank u x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Would someone be able to work out pp for my mom please. She is 5 ft 2 13st 11 and 52? Many thanks in advance.
Terri

Would someone be able to work out pp for my mom please. She is 5 ft 2 13st 11 and 52? Many thanks in advance. Terri

Hiya, It's 26pp plus 49 Weeklies. X

Hi guys, could someone work out how many pp my husband would get please? He wants to know before he decides whether to join. I have the value app but it only let me work my own out and not his (if i've done something wrong please tell me!)

He's 6'2, 43, 19st 2, i say lightly active he says sedentary. He walks about an hour a day too and from the station for work but has a desk job at work and an xbox at home so that is his only exercise :)
Thank you x

Back