How many sizes? roughly!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi there!
I just called my pharmacy and have arranged to go in today, me and my boyfriend have just booked our first holiday abroad for the first week in September so i really think i HAVE to do this in order not to be miserable!
That's 15 weeks time, can anyone tell me roughly how many sizes you lost in that time (I know everyone's different but i just want to hear for inspiration!) Im a size 18/20 at the moment.

Hi, I think it's impossible to say so much depends on your shape. I'm 5th 1 but as I carry most weight on my belly I know that even when I get to ten stone I'll still be a small 14 / large 12 on my waist. Plus clothes in different shops are different sizes.

Ps if it's clothes for your Hols you want to buy now why not put money into a pot each week and save and just buy accessories for now. Good luck with your lipotrim journey though xxx

Hiya Hun everyone's different but ive been on the plan 18 weeks and I've gone from a pant size 22 to a pant size 14 :) total loss so far 5st 2lb.

Like I said though it varies with each person. Just make sure you follow the plan and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

Good luck

xox

Pps I was a size 22/24 when I started around 15 weeks ago and I've lost over 5 st and I'm now a large 14/small 16 on my waist xxxx :)

Wow you've both done amazingly well congratulations!
Im not new to Lipotrim, i had great success on it a couple of years ago but didn't follow refeed or maintenance, then got caught up in my "thin" lifestyle, then got into a relationship-eating out, eating in and THEN had a baby!
So i don't blame Lipotrim i blame me taking it for granted. I've had many attempts to get back on it in the past but this time something just feels a bit different.
I remember people used to ask the same question i just did and id be like you just can't predict :) so i do know that but its half so i can buy stuff because the summer stuff seems to go by end of august but i suppose it's pointless really as nobody knows. Its also just to inspire me, it still amazes me how quickly the loses are on LT!

Hey Daisy, I am 5ft 5in and also started off at a size 18/20. I have been in Lipotrim for 12 weeks and am now a 14/16 more often the 14. I have lost 3 stone so far.Hope this helps.:D

Oh wow Kay yes it absolutely helps! Well done thanks amazing!
Im 5,5 too! That's a huge inspiration for me :) x

I'm just shy of 5ft 6, started off size 18-20 (popular size on this thread?). After 5 weeks I was just about size 16, then after 4 weeks' eating and another 5 weeks TFR, I'm a comfy size 14.

Janeymac i really did forget how quickly this stuff works! Day one and feeling fab :) just out from a swimming lesson and i won every race- Im by miles the biggest one there and when i started i almost bottled it but Im feeling so good and so positive :)
Thanks all, you've no idea how cheerful your replies have made me!

Back