How many stns do u all have?

5 to 15 syns a day. You can save you syns as long as you don't mind having some days where you have fewer syns but I would still have at least five a day. Don't do syn free days. Saving syns doesn't work for everyone so you'd just need to try and see. Personally I need the structure of a fixed daily amount. Some days I will have 7 or 8 other days it will be the full 15. Having very few syns doesn't give you better losses so don't fall into that trap :)

xxxjessiexxx said:
Thanks hun il stick to at least 5 is it 20 cal per syn x

It is 1 syn per 20 cals as long as it doesn't have an ingredient which is a free food. ie pasta/meat x

All good thanks. Sorry not been in contact yesterday did shipping washing today blitzed house ironed and washed 3 weeks worth of clothes my washing machine is not working well and my washing line collapsed and broke lol not good never mind least I'm more organised Millie mouth still not right either x

xxxjessiexxx said:
All good thanks. Sorry not been in contact yesterday did shipping washing today blitzed house ironed and washed 3 weeks worth of clothes my washing machine is not working well and my washing line collapsed and broke lol not good never mind least I'm more organised Millie mouth still not right either x

Did you get some stronger stuff for her? Do you have another appointment with doc for her? x

They gave me same stuff and it's not working I asked for stronger he told me it's best stuff I'm seeing another doc Thursday ( it wasn't my regular doc) il ask again I think it's spread too! How Naomi and jack x

Yeah they are doing great, Jack's been asleep nearly 12 hours he was knackered yesterday and Naomi slept just over 6 straight through not as long as normal but I never got to bed til midnight so I'm knackered been up since 4.45. You should get 2nd opinion bout Millie even if its just to set your mind at rest x

Back