how many stones do you want to lose?

clarins

I would like to be able to lose 7 stones, but i have already lost 2 stones with CD, and gained back a little, now that i have stopped CD, i would like to do ll, because it seems really good and just what i need for the CBT and just the whole plan, is different to CD, i need a new start,

Good luck if you do go with the LL program. I am now in week 7 and have lost 3st 1lb in the first 6 weeks. there are a few guys on the program who are not doing so well and in a discussion it was revealed that they were not sticking ridgidly to the foodpacks.

It is very hard to do (dont let anyone kid you otherwise. but the results are amazing if you have the willpower to see it through.
I have now only 13lbs to target so (I think) my weight loss is even more dramatic given that I did not have that much to loose.

This in itself has been a motovator for me as I have seen the resultant change in shape very quickly, rather than just watching the figures (excuse the pun) on the scales.

As I said 'good luck' and let us know how you get on.

Hi ROb

You're doing great! :)

Did you decide then to follow the plan as written yourself after all? I know you were toying with the idea of eating a protein meal each night - but guessing as you exceeded the guys who wer lapsing maybe you stayed on the plan?

Well done in any event!

My god BL you have an amazing memory.

I am still following the format I discussed on previous post, lost 4lbs the first week I did it and 5lbs this. I am finding it very easy to do this way (maybe I'm just lucky). so I will continue the way I am going.

The guys I was refering to were having carry outs, pizzas etc and booze (and then having the nerve to moan about little or no weight loss) Having said that I think we guys have it lucky in that we seem to get away with things that you ladies wont, and its only 8 weeks initial pain. (god I feel for you ladies having 14 weeks).

will let you know how it progresses 'my way'

My god BL you have an amazing memory.

I am still following the format I discussed on previous post, lost 4lbs the first week I did it and 5lbs this. I am finding it very easy to do this way (maybe I'm just lucky). so I will continue the way I am going.

The guys I was refering to were having carry outs, pizzas etc and booze (and then having the nerve to moan about little or no weight loss) Having said that I think we guys have it lucky in that we seem to get away with things that you ladies wont, and its only 8 weeks initial pain. (god I feel for you ladies having 14 weeks).

will let you know how it progresses 'my way'

Wicked mate - glad its working for you! :)

I used to have a silent giggle when ladies would moan if they gained - only to find like your fella's they'd been out drinking and getting take aways - and its like, well - wtf? What did you expect!!! :rolleyes:

Not talking about when someone was realy struggling and had a lapse - but [planned lapses with drink and pizza and take away - you just KNOW you are asking for it, so why be dissappointed when its a gain??

Well - its neough to worry about myself, so I will stick to that!! :D

Good job Rob - keep it up!

x

Yeah Rob - well done! You've done brilliantly!

As for me - I am going to lose six stone on LL, and then maybe a further 7lbs afterwards - but depends how I look. I don't want to be THIN - my curves are my trademark! Hehe.

About 6 for me I think - haven't quite decided yet because I think I'll have to see how I feel. Nearly 2 stone down already, so another 4 (ish) to go! :D

xx

i want to loose 4stone which will bring me to 10st 1lb then possible a little more...well wait and see!!!

3 stones by Christmas please :)

Good luck if you do go with the LL program. I am now in week 7 and have lost 3st 1lb in the first 6 weeks. there are a few guys on the program who are not doing so well and in a discussion it was revealed that they were not sticking ridgidly to the foodpacks.

It is very hard to do (dont let anyone kid you otherwise. but the results are amazing if you have the willpower to see it through.
I have now only 13lbs to target so (I think) my weight loss is even more dramatic given that I did not have that much to loose.

This in itself has been a motovator for me as I have seen the resultant change in shape very quickly, rather than just watching the figures (excuse the pun) on the scales.

As I said 'good luck' and let us know how you get on.

Fantastic well done..:)

12 stone all together. I've lost over 10 since 1st April so hope to be at goal within two months. Can't belive I'm going to be more than half the person I was last Christmas. And my sister is coming home from Oz and doesn't know I've been losing weight. So looking forward to seeing her face when I pick her up from the airport!

oh my god rachel see wont no what to do!! say u look soooooooo diff!! well done on such an amazing loss! xx

thank you. you can get to your goal too I'm sure. Just stick to it and all will be well. Will upload some pics soon. Even I don't recognise the person I was in April!

I've added some to my profile as I can't get them to go onto my signature like BL- she's a clearly more of a techno whizz than me!

Back