How many syns have i had today?

Lisam1

I just started slimming world recently (extra easy), but am still abit confused by it all.

Today i have had: Breakfast: fried egg (cooked in frylight), baked beans and a slice of white toast with flora light (i know i shouldnt have used white bread but i didnt have any other type of bread!)

Lunch: Pasta n sauce cheese and brocolli, with a drop of skimmed milk.

Dinner: Chicken breast fillet, potatoes, brocolli and bisto gravy

Snacks: 20 seedless grapes, muller light yoghurt vanilla.

Am i doing this right? How many syns have i had today? Im so confused lol:confused:

hi, do you not have the slimming world book?

Lisa, As an EE day, you'll have to syn the bread (per slice - thin 3.5 syn, med 4 syn, thick 5 syn ), flora (full fat 2 syn per tsp, low fat 1 syn per tsp) & bisto gravy (made ep without any fat 1 syn per 4 level tbsp).

Only you will know which options & quantities you had above so you will have to work it out. However, I'm not sure if the Pasta n Sauce has any syns too :confused:

I would also say that you need to put some thought into some more SF and HE. Your breakfast and lunch had none of either and your main meal only had the broccoli (don't know if the quantity you had qualified as 1/3 of your meal.

You should ensure that you have your full quota of HEa (milk or cheese) and your HEb (fibre) and plenty of SF (most fruit & veg) with meals and as your first choice of snacks if possible. Another good pointer is to ensure you have plenty of water/free liquid every day.

Hope this helps :wave_cry:

Back