How many syns in batchelors Pata n` Sauce

Catherine_UK

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked but can anyone tell me how many syns are in the Batchelors Pasta N` Sauce (cheese ham and leek flavour) if only made with water, no milk on Extra Easy?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked but can anyone tell me how many syns are in the Batchelors Pasta N` Sauce (cheese ham and leek flavour) if only made with water, no milk on Extra Easy?

Thanks

What's it like without the milk Catherine? I had the cheese and broccoli one last week and had to count the milk I used because I wasn't sure if you could make it without the milk. As it turned out it was too watery anyway :rolleyes:

I always make them without milk. If you leave them to stand for a few minutes after they're cooked the sauce really thickens up.................or you could just use slightly less water, that would work I think.

Thanks for the fast response kerrym!! Nice to know I didn't ruin my syns for lunch.

Cheekychinchilla (love the name by the way) This was the first time I've tried one, I just cooked it like VITFA did for a little longer until the sauce thickened and I really enjoyed it without the milk.

Thanks to anybody that helped out with this thread! After a big (expected) gain this week I'm feeling a little low and wanted a quick easy meal that doesn't taste like rabbit food but without any syns in it! Glad to hear it's been tried and tested without milk, can't wait to make mine now! :eek:

Back