How many syns is sushi?

The Tesco veggie small pack ( which has 5 pieces of sushi) is only 0.5 syn per pack. I think it's only the seeds that have to be synned. Lovely! Enjoy! We wentto Yo Sushi last week and spent £70, whoops! Darn them gray coloured plates (they are the most expensive ones) lol

oh pfft Yo Sushi? Choose an EE day for your days out and plan carefully.

In Yo Sushi some of the things they have are deep fried. AVOID LIKE PLAGUE!

Have the fish and rice dishes, but know that they stick the fish to the rice with a mayo type mix.

When I go to Yo I have the sashimi, the spicy chicken salad, the endamame beans and the green salad and have EE. I try and avoid the rice because you're never sure which ones they have put mayo mix in and which ones they haven't. I do know though, that the seared beef nigiris are really really high in calories and fat.

You could, if you go to class and you're really really picky, go to the Yo Sush website and download a nutritional value sheet and key in all the values to see what you can have on the syns calculator. I do love Yo and have toyed with doing this, but so far have not been bored enough. But if you love the karage and the potato salad and the firecracker rice and things, yes yes yes go syn it before you go out.

Orrr... fear the wrath of weigh-in, muahahaha!

Back