How many syns??

Monkeytoes

Hiya I'm new to slimming world and doing the extra easy which I'm really enjoying however, I am out for dinner tomorrow and I know I'm going to use many syns but could anyone give me a guesstimate on how many they think would be in these options:

Chicken liver pâté with walnut toast followed by lemon and garlic roast chicken (obv skin removed) jacket spud and garlic may

Or

The above main followed by Eton mess - I'm still getting used to syns etc so want to make sure I've allowed enough for this treat xx

there is a syn values sub forum for these sorts of questions. Might be best if you post there x I can see the mod Starlight's head flying off into orbit here hehe!

Aww second ever post so i will try and help.
Try this forum for eating out Slimming World - Eating Out Eton Mess is possibly the best option.

Syn info is here look at the thin grey bar and see search forum, then type in food eg pate, then choose posts. Syn Values

Main meal, free garlic mayo 1 1/2 syns for a tablespoon,no butter I'm hoping.
Pate can be made with cream and butter so highish and walnut bread maybe 6 syns for a small piece. You should enjoy it and just start fresh the following day.

Back