How many syns...........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time4action, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Right this is a how many syns question.

I was forced, forced I tell ya to have take away tonight. My son was waving all sorts of menus at me and he wanted Indian. So I got out my book and scanned all the indian options for either red/green as I've not had either day yet today. Nothing indian fitted so I told him that he could have something and that I'd just make something at home. I got the "Kevin Teenage Sulk" and he said if I wasnt having anything then he wasnt either.

So I compromised. He called the Indian and ordered what he wanted and I called the Chinese and ordered what I wanted, well not what I wanted but what I thought was acceptable.

So off I went up to the high street and visited not 1 but 2 takeaways and came home with a............

Vegetable Chow Mein for me !

So how many syns ?

I've had no syns today so far and only a muller light and apple for lunch and a bunch of grapes this afternoon as a snack so I think I'm ok but I want to write the syns down as I'm doing a record this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    According to main book Beefchow is 8.5, and it's 7.0 for chick chow on green no mention of veg chow but it must be around there. Jax x

4. Nanny Jax

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Beef chow on red is 13.5
    Chick chow is 11.5 If we say you are on a green day, with noodles free, veg free, so syn wise just sauce to count i'd say 4? Jax x

5. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Well I've put down 6 just to be on the safe side.

Thanks Nanny J x

6. Nanny Jax

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Happy to help you are well safe if you count 6. Jax x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.