how many syns

Yes, After my WI on a wednesday evening I update my ticker.

With regards to going it alone I am not sure what to suggest really.

Yes, After my WI on a wednesday evening I update my ticker.

With regards to going it alone I am not sure what to suggest really.
Ok then - ill update on a monday

I'll try and get the p.w from sumwhere I think!
x

ahhh sorry I didnt think of that. This forum bans the use of password sharing for SW as I believe that SW made a compliant from head office. I only use bodyoptimise (SW online) at the mo as I still have 3 months left so dont even collect the p/w anyway. Soz xx

ahhh sorry I didnt think of that. This forum bans the use of password sharing for SW as I believe that SW made a compliant from head office. I only use bodyoptimise (SW online) at the mo as I still have 3 months left so dont even collect the p/w anyway. Soz xx
Oh is that different - see Im pants!

I heard that from Taz yest! bit harsh eh lol
x

Bodyoptimise is SW online. Tbh it costs more to join bodyoptimise than to join class as £19.95 a mth (I think) but it has everything on it, food diary, syns online etc. I prefer going to class as you have someone fact to face to speak to however the bodyoptimise helps when I am looking for syns.

Bodyoptimise is SW online. Tbh it costs more to join bodyoptimise than to join class as £19.95 a mth (I think) but it has everything on it, food diary, syns online etc. I prefer going to class as you have someone fact to face to speak to however the bodyoptimise helps when I am looking for syns.
Yh thats the bit I miss - the syns online :(
I dont like classes - ppl think they really helpful but I find em daunting! x
x

They are daunting to begin with but ppl do make friends when they stay. Hope things work out for you. I am now signing off as I need my sleep. Take Care hun xx

They are daunting to begin with but ppl do make friends when they stay. Hope things work out for you. I am now signing off as I need my sleep. Take Care hun xx
Yh I'll be ok ty hun

You too! xx

Back