Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How many sys?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by saralouise, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. saralouise

saralouise Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - how many syns do you think I should count for a hot chocolate? I had one while out today as the coffee was vile. If its any help it was in an 8oz cup and the machine she got it from was a Cadburys one. I didn't have anything on the top of it so I wasn't too bad!!

I thought maybe 5 syns - what do you reckon? Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saralouise

saralouise Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oops sorry that should have been how many Syns!

4. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Sarah, my book says, Cadburys chocolate from a vending machine, 3.5 syns a cup

5. saralouise

saralouise Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Nanny Jax. I reckon it was slightly bigger than a vending machine one (it was a machine behind the counter in a cafe) so I reckon 5 may be about right.

6. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yeah 5 should cover it

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    5syns Omg Like O M G!!!!
    Buy Some Cadbury Highlights.....sooooooooooooo Nice Lol

Ruthy Xxx

8. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I love options

9. saralouise

saralouise Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, I know its a ridiculous number of syns. Normally I would have options but I was out and had already had a coffee which was hideous and did not fancy a cold drink. I had the syns available though so I don't mind - its not a regular thing.

Thanks for your help.
    Sara
    xx

10. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I quit coffee a couple weeks ago, it was getting a major problem I was having 10 cups a day with about 2-3 spoonfuls of Altarica coffee which is strong. The spoon practically stood up by itself lol I went cold turkey and ive been sober 2 weeks. Now im on green tea, omg how healthy am I??lol

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate, dried 1 level tsp[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 1 Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]
    That's for one spoon and there is usually 3 in a hot chocolate so you are only looking at 3 Syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.