how many weight watchers points am i allowed??!

i have started weight watchers today. i'm just a little confused on how many points i am allowed because on one post it says that you use the pounds you weigh when working it out and another says its stone that you use. Pleassseeee help!! :) xxxxx

haha. am sure you'll get it back off hun! but yeah i know what you mean.

think i'm allowed 22.. just want to shift these 37 pounds!!! lol. hoping to do it by christmas :/ xxx

Whats your age weight height and activity daily ie are you on your feet all day? Do fast start in week 1 as it really does get you on a faster start,I lost 6lbs my 1st week xx

im 21
13 stone and 9lbs
5"6
i sit down the majority of the day (office job)

whats fast start!? sorry to ask all these questions, this is all new to me! lol. xxx

Ahhh your 21 gosh I wish I was 21 lol Ill be 41 this year :'(

FAst start is when you go on ww fast start plan,eirther you go on their food plan for the first week picking meals or you go on lower points so you'd go on 18 points for the first week
x

Yes as I really had to get started Id booked a gastric band consultation and I really didnt want a op scared so I did ww again and fast start I did accidentally under my points as if we are over 14 stone we can only have 22 but your under 14 stone so try 18 points and it should be a kick start for you this first week x

oh, well done! you've done excellent, such an inspriation :)!
i am going to try my best for the 18 then. hopefully i can do it!! really hope i can lose 2 and a half stone by about christmas time!! doesnt matter if its a bit over. just wanna be a size 12 again :( xxx

Yes I want to be a size 12 by valentines day and a size 10 by my 42nd birthday next year oct 2011 ;)
We will do it,thanks for the compliments,just shout at me if you need any support pm me xx

Back