How many yogurts do you have...

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
How many yogurts do you have in a day? And do you think having a lot of yogurt affects your weight loss?

I have 1-2 a day, sometimes i can go a day or 2 without one but i do love my yogurts!!!

Also, as i'm nosey - what is your favourite flavour yogurt??

I can only speak for the extra easy plan as that's the only one I've done. Yogurt (as long as it is very low fat and 'natural' flavour) is free! And technically you can have as much as you want of it...as long as you are remembering to have your 1/3 super free too! i.e. if you're having a yogurt, have a few grapes too, or a plum or something! As long as you follow the 1/3 super free rule it shouldn't be too much of a problem according to my consultant.

The most important thing is that the yogurts need to be very low fat and natural - if it isn't low fat and/or it is flavoured then you need to check cos it may have syns in it (you can check this on the SW website syn calculator). i.e. it may be low fat, but strawberry flavoured - it will more than likely therefore have a syn value. You may already be aware of this and don't want to teach you to suck eggs...but just pointing out in case!

And always remember to only eat if you're hungry...don't eat just for the sake of it! And try and keep it varied!

Sorry this may not have been too helpful?! But hopefully it has been somewhat constructive?!

And in answer to you question...my favourite is low fat 'natural' yogurt because I feel good with myself knowing I can eat it and don't have to syn it!! Bonus!! I have it most days with my fruit n fibre cereal and loads of fruit :) :)

I generally have one a day at breakfast, and always the vanilla Activia Snackpot - yum yum!!

I have a good two yoghurts a day, one with lunch and one with dinner. My inner dessert lover's still there somewhere and needs to be satisfied!

That said, sometimes my breakfast will include yoghurt as well, so sometimes a lot more, I'm guessing, as for breakfast it's from one of the bigger tubs!

Up to 3 a day ! Usually 2 ff activia breakfast and dinner then 0% greek after tea,yummy as doing ee I tend to have fruit with them all.

babybuffy84 said:
Maybe have 1 a day normally an activis snack pot can no longer eat muller lights as I think I ate so many off them when I first started that now they make me bawk!! Lol my fav flavour is peach yogurt :)!!

I feel the sane about mullers!:*)

I usually have 2 pots of Activia cherry snackpot with my breakfast then maybe one or 2 more during the day.

Bit of advice re yogs from y'all... I was loosing weight pretty well recently but seem to have slowed down in the last week. The only thing I can think that is different is the fact I have been having a mullerlight after my dinner in the evening. I dont eat alot of dairy products so I was wondering if this addition was slowing my weight loss, perhaps I have a mild intolerance to dairy etc? Any thoughts?

I have 2 mullerlights a day, one after lunch and one after dinner. I love the toffee and the NY vanilla cheesecake flavours. I also like the Activia raspberry flavour and the desert flavours from Weight watchers. The Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt is also delicious. Lovely and creamy!

I'm still on mullers, one for breakfast with porridge or muesli and fruit.

Then one or two in the evening after tea.

No outright fav with muller, but, Total 0% Greek with a nice syn'd spoon of honey!
We have the same taste and "regime".....
I am also a lid licker!!!

Last edited:
Ohhhhh yes, I Lick Lids :cool:

Im a Muller Girl with a Total 2% side habit. Muller has to be cherry, strawberry, coconut or cheesecake. I dont do any other yoghurt. they taste like rubbish and you only get a teaspoonful.

I go through phases, sometimes I'll eat one a day, sometimes none for a week. This week Ive been eating two a day! Not usually more than 2 a day though.

Although if I get my hands on the Total 2% I can polish the whole 500g pot off... I try to only use it for cooking to stop me doing that... :whistle:

I feel quite ill now. Just snaffled a 500g pot Total 2%. :jelous:

Just been and bought some Mullers this afternoon, I don't normally do yoghurts but I've got Vanilla & choc sprinkles and Coconut and choc sprinkles so I'm thinking I might change my mind about them as I love chocolate! :D

Back