How many........?

Wee Doll love that your OH text's asking how many syns are in things. Even though my hubbie is starting to understand the diet he also asks how many syns is this and that. In the evenings he sometimes says... "How many syns do I have left to spend"...lol, so sweet. And he's doing brilliantly and so proud of him.

My hubby has been eating the same meals as me but not really following with syns and HEX etc........... And then of course he has lost 8lb in the 3 weeks ive been doing the plan!!!!!:mad:

I know what you mean, mine wasn't that keen to start a diet (even though he needed to), he definitely has lost more than me, and he is really starting to show his weight loss :)

anno i think its so funny when my OH ask if he has enough syns left to buy an options hot chocolate lol

or if i come into the kitchen and he is eating something he will say to me
"its syn free" or " i didnt use any syns today" lolol

anno i think its so funny when my OH ask if he has enough syns left to buy an options hot chocolate lol

or if i come into the kitchen and he is eating something he will say to me
"its syn free" or " i didnt use any syns today" lolol

:8855:

So it's true ALL men are the same :eek:

YUP LOL

Just me in my house, but since I do all the cooking, my husband and baby also eat SW food. My chap has listened to me babbling on about healthy extras and syns for so many years that he knows more syn values than I do, bless him :)

Its just me in our house, but as my daughter is 3 she has the same main meals as me but sometimes i tweek them a bit to suit her .. e.g. lunch today i had cooked pasta (cold) with cucumber, spring onion, cress and a tin of tuna mixed in ... but for my daughter i just did the cold pasta with tuna and grated cheese... and she had a bag of pom-bears too after she had eaten all that!

xxx

Just me........ but the boyf (who is skinny!) will eat the same evening meal as me. He is getting really good at using my fry light instead of oil etc. Sometimes he will substitute something from the freezer like a chicken kiev or a batttered fish when I have plain cod or a quorn steak but generally we eat the same.

Tonight we are having ASDA lamb shank (free on red and EE) with mash and veg. mmmmmm

xx

Just me.
3 children who are all very slim, so cook them 'normal' meals. However, I now only allow them 1 packet of crisps each week in a bid to start encouraging them to make healthier choices as they grow older.
Hubbie is v slim, we do tend to eat the same(ish) meals, but he snacks a lot in the evening (ryvita, smothered in full fat cheese!).

Its only me on sw, even before we moved into our own house in jan.. but since moving iv noticed my mother never buys oil anymore, only frylight which i thought was only for my benifit before. So its nice to know iv left my mark.. all my ranting and raving about healthy livings paid off lol

as for OH and his sweetooth.. well thats another story!

Back