How many.

missk

I know most muller light yogurts are sin free/free foods, but how many is free.
I have become rather partial to these as they keep my sweet tooth happy, but how many realistically can you have in one day?

Yes they are free, but everything in moderation. If all you ate were mullerlight yoghurts you wouldn't be having a varied diet.

I have 2-3 yoghurts a day. How many are you eating? Could you find something else which would satisfy your sweet tooth?

Personally, I try to stick to one a day, but that is because I've been having some trouble with my weight-loss and so am trying to pinpoint what works for me.

You have to remember that mullerlights are about 100 calories each, so eating 8 a day won't do you any favours.

Set yourself a limit depending on you and your weight loss and see how it goes.

Hope this helps :)

I have one every morning as part of my breakfast, with fruit and often an alpen light crumbled in. Its very substantial.

I also often have one for supper, usually a toffee one, and often with another alpen light crumbled in. Strawberry ones for breakfast and choc fudge for supper. I feel like I have had a naughty treat and its done me no harm at all!

But eating nothing but them will not do you much good!

Thanks, i only have one a day. I tend to get sweet tooth pangs in the afternoon and the late evening, so have been hanging out and saving my yogurt for the evening, and i always mix cinnamon in to it. But hey, 2 is good.

I don't know - I try not to have more than 2 a day though - I always have yoghurt with my breakfast - over 2 crumbled up weetabix with fruit on the top.... and then maybe one after dinner

Thanks, i only have one a day. I tend to get sweet tooth pangs in the afternoon and the late evening, so have been hanging out and saving my yogurt for the evening, and i always mix cinnamon in to it. But hey, 2 is good.

Which flavours do you add cinnamon to? This sounds lovely!

Back