how much are hifi bars?

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Random question but I have always wanted to try hifi bars - i like cereal bars and have heard these are nice!

I can't get them because I do not go to group and i know they are available on ebay but its £3.55 for a pack of 3!

Was just wondering how much do they cost at group?

X

Its about £1.25 I think, toffee and pecan ones....mmm yum

Hiya, £1.35 for a pack of 3 hun xxx

I certainly wouldnt pay that much for them on Ebay Hun...have you tried the Alpen light bars? You can have 2 as a Healthy Extra B and they are really moreish!

thanks :) just wasn't too sure quite HOW inflated the prices were on ebay! from the seller's ebay feedback people were buying them a LOT and were pleased with them!

but at over a pound a bar prob best giving them a miss was just intrigued to try them! i would be better getting a secret dealer on here lol!

X

X

I don't think £1.35 for 3 is all that much (45p each) if you think you pay 50 something pence for a regular choc bar these days! They are quite weighty and filling and they're a HEXb as high in fibre which is always a bonus! You must know someone who goes to SW classes who could get some 4U?!X

I don't think £1.35 for 3 is all that much (45p each) if you think you pay 50 something pence for a regular choc bar these days! They are quite weighty and filling and they're a HEXb as high in fibre which is always a bonus! You must know someone who goes to SW classes who could get some 4U?!X

No i wasn't saying that the class price is dear its fine as you say cheaper than a choc bar and more filling! Its the ebay prices thats the problem at over a pound a bar!!

Sadly no I got into SW from hearing a girl recommend it but i don't actually know anyone that goes to class!

X

Are the ebay prices for 3 lots of 3 packs ??? That would be roughly the same as the class prices :)

Aahhh, now there's a thought, but then again surely someone is trying to make good money out of these choccy ebay dealings!!X

Ive got a class tonight, I dont mind posting them if you pay the postage. theres chocolate, lemon, toffee pecan and a mint one.

Noop, I just had a gander at ebay, some cheeky so and so is definitely cashing in on the exclusivity of SW Hifi bars because they are indeed selling a 3 pack at £3.55. What's more, they're selling off starter packs, food directories and a 3 pack of Hifi bars for £34 (incl P&P). The Directory is £7.50 to buy in class, the Hifi bars are £1.35 and it costs ?tenner to join and attend once? So the maximum someone would have to pay for all that is £18.85! What a cheek!! X

Cheeky monkeys ! I used to love hifi's when I went to a class :(

perhaps we should tell SW about the person on eBay - that seems very unfair they make a profit out of someone else's niavity (sp) x

yeh it really is rediculous how much people are making selling the sw books on ebay! fair enough some of them do genuinely start bidding at say 99p and its the bidders that pay so much for it, but loads of them are at buyitnow prices waaaaaaaaaaaay above what they cost to buy at group!

if you want them that bad like you say you can go join group just to get the books and it will cost less!

X

Ive got a class tonight, I dont mind posting them if you pay the postage. theres chocolate, lemon, toffee pecan and a mint one.

super kind offer thank you I would love to try them :) I go away on holiday 2moro though for a week would the offer still stand in a weeks time?

have paypal if thats any good to you for payment?

X

perhaps we should tell SW about the person on eBay - that seems very unfair they make a profit out of someone else's niavity (sp) x

I absolutely agree. That is really unfair. I am going to have a look on e-bay and e-mail SW!

as immoral as it is though i really don't think there is anything illegal about what the ebay sellers are doing, is there?

really if slimming world want to stop it their best bet would surely be to allow people to buy their products online direct?

X

I've noticed that on the healthy extra section of the members site, HiFi bars no longer feature under the cereal bars you can have as a HEB. So you might want to hold off on getting them just in case they have to be synned.

Back