Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much can i loose in seven weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by momofthree, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. momofthree

momofthree New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning.

Please help me. keep starting and stopping and so on and so on. Need to loose three stone quickly. How much do you all think I can loose in seven weeks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    The average weightloss on CD sole source is 1st a month. So in seven weeks I would say just under 2 stone. xx

4. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What makes you keep stopping? What bit are you particularly having difficulty with?

5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I'm sure I read that average weight loss is 4 to 7 pounds per week on Sole Source. I calculate that as 28 to 49 pounds in 7 weeks :)

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think as well, it may depend on how much you have to lose?
    I have 5-6 stone to lose and my losses are in my signature, in 3 weeks of 100% SS I have lost 23lbs. Admittedly I have a long way to go still, but as I have a lot to lose, I wonder if that's why I have done so well so far.

7. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, everyone says on SS it's a stone a month, but normally more in the first month as the first weeks loss is higher. Say 9lbs the first week, you should at least lose 2 stones in 7 weeks. Good Luck!

8. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Everyone is different but I have lost 10lbs in the first week and 7lbs in the second week. I have 6 stone to shift in total so this is just a drop in the ocean sigh!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.