how much can or have you lost in 6 weeks......????

tsweety81

hi all hope you all feeling good.on day 5 off s&s.been doin it on and off since feb but now sticking to at near to 100% as poss. anyway got a family meal at the end of next month.iam currently a size 18 except in next where im probably a 22 cos i find them on the small side. i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what weight they were at when they could fit into a size 14-16. iam 5 ft 5 so if you around this height and curretly in a 14-16 or less please feel free to leave me a message and anyone else of course.cheers guys.ive seen a nice dress even tho its cheap i love it. the trouble is i can never see me getting any smaller.i know its silly cos as long as i stick to it i should keep losing weight thus going down in sizes. has anyone else felt like this. jst wanna fit into smaller sizes:sigh:

Hiya, I am 5 ft 7 and can just get into a size 14 next jeans but I find they are rather on the big size. Primark I am in a 16 in jeans but find their fit is a bit strange. It is funny as the lbs I am losing now are making a very big difference to my size, I reckon it is about a stone a size, that is what people say. Good luck

I'm 5ft 5 weigh around 14stone and fit in a size 16 which is loose size 14 too tight so imbetween i am except in dorothy perkins where i fit in size 14 well :)

Hi, I'm 5.5 and now 11.9 was 13.3 six weeks ago. As to sizing who knows! My next jeans were too big and a size 14 so bought a new pair from new look but had to get a 16! So sizing is crap! All depends on ur shape and the style of clothes ur buying. I'm an hour glass shape so find things tight on the hips and loose on the waist. Stick with it for the 6 weeks and u will definately will be a lot smaller. I found that by not weighing myself till 5weeks it helped me stay focused.
good luck u can do it
babs

Back