how much can you lose in 8 weeks??? from one vlcd to another???

tsweety81

hi all ive been really trying to stick to another vlcd since the end of feb.ive lost 24 lbs so far which is not much but as i did not yet complete a full week or prob longer than 3 days on the diet at least i lost some. iam now only 8 weeks away from my holiday from next tuesday and so iam really thinking of doing lipotrim for the 8 weeks.iam currently weighing about 13 stone 6 lbs and iam 5ft 5in.so just wondering how much anyone has lost in 8 weeks.i know i have to be really determined and stick to it 100% so im not gonna do it unless iam sure i will stick to it.it will be coming out of what i would be using as spending money too so really dont want to waste money.iam just scared that maybe cos i have done another kind of vlcd before doing it that my losses may be slower. has anyone else done this??? please any advice or experiences would be great.cheers xxx

Hi sweety, i love seeing people with similar stats, i started out at abt 15st 6 and weigh 13st 10, and am 5'5

Well done so far

You can expect to lose approx 2 and a half stone in 8 weeks. If its what you want to do, and u feel ready to make the commitment, then start. I wish u every success. You can do it.

Ava
xxx

thanks Ava.i really want to do it.it would be great to lose that in 8 weeks.like i said in my msg i havent had great losses but as i havent stuck to the diet 100% for even 1 week im glad i still lost a little bit.i would love to see the 10's on the scales before my holiday.wish i could start today so could get through the first week and start losing again.i have got a weeks worth of the other diet i was doin so iam goin to do that and then next friday iam goin to go and get my shakes. i know alot of ppl like the vlcd i was doin as you have alot of choice and the choc bars are r nice but i think that is prat of my prob its not really helping my eating habits as i still feel like im eating choc and i end up have too many. so i really think LT would be better as you know you can have anything else which is what i need to be really strict with myslf. your doing fab. maybe we can help each other esp during the bad times x

thanks Ava.i really want to do it.it would be great to lose that in 8 weeks.like i said in my msg i havent had great losses but as i havent stuck to the diet 100% for even 1 week im glad i still lost a little bit.i would love to see the 10's on the scales before my holiday.wish i could start today so could get through the first week and start losing again.i have got a weeks worth of the other diet i was doin so iam goin to do that and then next friday iam goin to go and get my shakes. i know alot of ppl like the vlcd i was doin as you have alot of choice and the choc bars are r nice but i think that is prat of my prob its not really helping my eating habits as i still feel like im eating choc and i end up have too many. so i really think LT would be better as you know you can have anything else which is what i need to be really strict with myslf. your doing fab. maybe we can help each other esp during the bad times x

Its the type of diet once u decide to do u want to start straight away. Finish up on ur other diet and start on lipotrim. I'd love to see 10stone too, got down to 10 st 2 on this last year, i looked great. It'd great to have u as a lipotrim buddy sweety. NO MORE CHEATING. I cheated after my 1st weigh in last week and it isnt worth it. Im on Day 2 again and feeling good. Evenings and weekends are toughest for me, im fine during the day.

Have a lovely day
Ava
xxx

aw that would be great to be buddies. i used to cheat when i did ww.i wud get weighed then go to chip shop on the way home.may dad found it hilarious. i jst want to lose as much as possible.i may possible start tuesday but more likely next friday.its quite a good walk to the chemist that does the programme so just hoping the weather gets better so i can walk. it is already quite an expensive diet. i am the same with evenings and as i cook from scratch for my hubby and two kids practically every day i find it really hard that i do all that food then i can eat it as i have been trying to stick to low carb even when not doing total 100% tfr. i have been doin rubbish lately and really eating lots of junk which im really ashamed off.i could be at my goal weight now if i had stuck to it properly.nevermind iam determined to lose as much as i can and go on holiday a couple of stones lighter than iam now.i worry cos im starting at not a really low weight but lighter than some that i wont have very good losses.but then i saw someone who started at 13 stone 1 and lost 15 lbs in there first week which took them to 12 stone in the first week.that would be amazing but im not holding out any hopes of losing that much.5 lbs would be great.oooooh i cant wait to get started.just hope i can keep my self control and keep in my mind why i want to do this and not give in.good luck to you too xxxxx

Hey buddy....Good luck next friday. My weigh ins are on Wednesday. Thatd be great to get a walk in if the weather holds out. Im going on hols on the 11th of August which is 9 weeks away. Ill hopefully be 11 something. :)

We'll get there, it must be tough cooking food and not having any. You CAN do it.

Ava
xxx

snap well i go on the 10th august.doin a stop over at disneyworld paris for the kids then 2 weeks in spain.havent been on holiday for 5 years when i went to the maldives and i was about the size iam now so would love to be smaller.i hate having my pics taken so really hoping that i can lose at least 2 stone and hopefully feel ore confident and actually take some nice picks. where are you off too? i really hope weds goes well for you. if i really hope i can start tuesday as the sooner the better and hopefully the more weight i can lose.

oooh I hope you get to start Tuesday too. Thats a super holiday to look forward to. We could both be in the 11's come August. Stay healthy until Tuesday. Itll be good preparation. You can do it.

Back