How much could I lose in 3 weeks?

Hiya, I've just cme back to Slimming World. Both last time and this, I am starting slow - easing into the diet, I guess!! A couple of pounds a week in the last two weeks - I'm hoping that history repeats itself and my weightloss rate increases a bit from here - for a couple of months after that, I lost anything between 3 and 6 lbs a week. Then it slowed right down again and I was down to abotu 1 - 1.5lbs/week.

I'm struggling to set my weightloss goals this time around and have no idea when to aim to have lost my 4st!!!

Last time around, I was told that my initial weightloss was slow because I wasn't eating ENOUGH free foods. I find it a difficult thing to do, as my head tells me to eat LESS food, not more, but I'm trying to fill up on my free foods... So I'm off to get a snack!! :D Apple nomming time :)

I've lost 6st 7.5lbs and its took me 15 months.

Can't remember how much I lost in the first 3 weeks but it was 8lbs in the first two weeks x

Wow you've all done so well! I'm really trying to stay focused on the bigger picture. My problem is I can't get my head around the fact you're supposed to eat loads. My mind tells me I should be hungry! Did you all eat loads, did you still watch your portions?

Wow you've all done so well! I'm really trying to stay focused on the bigger picture. My problem is I can't get my head around the fact you're supposed to eat loads. My mind tells me I should be hungry! Did you all eat loads, did you still watch your portions?

I only watched my portions as i got close to target. Its proportions... not portions... Follow the rules, stuff up on superfree and lose weight!

I still eat substantial portions, eat til I'm full. Couldn't finish my tea tonight, and it was 1/3 superfree filled.... Just felt full so I stopped. I always have all my healthy extras and syns too

That's what I'm trying to do, eat until I'm full. I've started giving myself smaller portions but still with the 3rd sf on my plate. I weigh myself tomorrow so quite excited. I've been doing a Jillian michaels DVD every day too, so fingers crossed! xx

Back