How much could I lose in 7 weeks?

:eek:
I have my daughter's christening in 7 weeks-what is a realistic amount of weight I could expect to lose?

Depends on your body and your commitment. I'd say 1-2lb a week average is very realistic.

I agree. A 1-2 lb a week loss is achievable and realistic Hun.

you could lose a stone but that would take alot of work but its achievable more realist is half a stone.
good luck hun I go away in 10 weeks so hoping to lose a stone for then

How long's a piece of string??? We're all so different it's a nigh on impossible question to answer but recommended is 1-2 lbs a week - any loss is a positive move in the right direction, good luck hun xxx

I agree. A 1-2 lb a week loss is achievable and realistic Hun.

and also, may I add safe. As well as that, there have been some studies that show people who lose weight at a slow and steady rate of 1-2lbs a week are more likely to keep it off.

I think some of it depends also on how much weight in total you should lose to be your ideal weight.

I have managed to lose 31lb in 9 weeks, and even though my target is to lose 4 stone (to take my weight to 15 stone), my 'ideal' weight is closer ro 12 stone. . . .

Ive had losses of 2 lb for the past couple of weeks and am more than happy with that :)

If you have a bit to lose and are 100% on plan then I'd say a stone. However, 7lb is more realistic.

As the others have said, it depends on a lot of factors and I echo the "how long is a piece of string" comment!!

Good luck, whatever you lose is a step in the right direction.

i lost 21 pounds in my first 7 weeks, x it can be done
Wow..what are you doing?? Im the same weight now as you started and Im loosing an average of 1lb a week.

i think its reasonable if your sticking to sw 100% to expect a 7lb loss and any more is a great bonus

I've lost 19lb in 7 weeks, but that's with starting a new diet, so I believe a lot of that will be fluid. Realistically, looking at your ticker, like me you have a fair bit to lose. I reckon you could easily lose 7lbs, probably will be more like 10-11 & possibly 14+

I lost 2 stone in 7 weeks, my nan who is eating the exact same foods as me has lost 4lb in 5 weeks. Two different people two examples of how slimming world affects people differently.

Good Luck with it though hun, stick with it and you will do great xxx

Back