How much could i lose in 7 weeks?

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
Hello ladies,

Quick question, i know its silly to ask this as i know everyone will probably say it depends on the person how much you lose etc, but i start a new job as a paramedic on the 4th of august so i will only be doing SS for 7/8 weeks more, and i would love to lose 2 stone by that time just to feel healthier, but is this acheivable? or will i only lose 2 or 3 pounds a week?

would love any advice from people who have lost 3 stone in 10 weeks and how much they lost a week. i know i shouldnt be thinking about it, but would really keep me motivated if i knew it was possible.

xxxx

my thread seems to of gotton lost so im just putting it back up there lol

Hi Jackie it really does depend on the individual how much weight they have to lose etc. It appears that people who have a larger amount to lose seem to shed more in the first couple of week or so. I have lost 24 and half pounds since I started 10 weeks ago (I did have planned cheats after SS for three weeks and then some not so planned cheats! However, I drew a line each time I did eat and got back to SS. Now my BMI is below 25 my CDC suggested I move up to 790 plan for a week then 810 plan. I am 5ft 2ish. Others have lost far more than me though, I'm sure they will come along and share their experiences.

thanks for that kira, i have lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks so far and got my 3rd WI tomoz so hoping for at least a 2lb loss. i just hope i can lose maybe just one more stone in 7 weeks? im 5'9 and have about 5/6 stone to lose x

I started with a very similar bmi to you, and I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, 1 stone in the first 2 weeks with an average of approximately 3.5 lbs per week after week 2 some higher some lower :)

I've just lost 3stone (and half a pound lol) in 8 weeks, with one planned day off for a wedding.
Its definately doable but probably worth bearing in mind that i was starting off much (much!) heavier than you.

You'll def lose another stone in 7 weeks though i'm sure x

thank you everyone for your comments, much appreciated! i will let you all know how i do after 8 weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me! would love to be in the 12stones for starting new job! be so happy x

iv lost 3st5lb in 7weeks x

so its not like losing a certain amount every week? its sometimes little losses then big losses?? i just dont want to get disheartend if i only lose a little each week. hope i can do it!!! xx

thanks for that kira, i have lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks so far and got my 3rd WI tomoz so hoping for at least a 2lb loss. i just hope i can lose maybe just one more stone in 7 weeks? im 5'9 and have about 5/6 stone to lose x

ur very much the same as me chick, and judging by your first 2 weigh ins they have gone the same as mine...

like you i am 5'9 and i started at 18st3lbs... want to get to around the 12st4 mark and see where to go from there ... :eek::p:eek:

hey goolian, oo thats cool! well hopefully like you i will lose 3lbs at my next weigh in which is tonight, im so nervous! dont want my cdc to think iv been cheating because i really havnt :-( xx

well girls, i weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lbs, hope that stays low for my weigh in this evening, as i know clothes etc affect it :-(i would much rather have a morning weigh in! but oh well..hope everyones doing good today xx

Back