How much damage have I done

Angelmouse77

Well yesterday was a bad day I have just done 19 days ss 100%, then my little boy has an ashtma attack at hospital I was starving so I ate....and here goes lol
1 small slice pizza
1 handful chips
1 small choc cake bar :copon:
1 dairy milk bar :copon::copon:
I have wi on tues do you think this is a complete disaster or salvagable??

Sorry to hear that, is your little boy ok now? Only thing you can do is get back on track, it might affect you this week but you just have to forget about it and get back on CD. I think if you gain it's mostly water so it'll come off again quickly.

oh im in the same boat angelmouse although you did through pressure i did it through silliness. I get weighed on tues as well im kinda hoping it will all come off pretty quick i jumped on the scales this morning and i had gained 5lb EKK. hope you get back on track and i hope your little boy is better xxx

So sorry to hear about your little boy. It's worrying when it happens isn't it:hug99:
I have wi on tues do you think this is a complete disaster or salvagable??

It's only a complete disaster if you keep doing it. Okay wi might not be so good this week, but pretty much all the gain will be water.

Be extra strong on the psychological side now though and you can then put it behind you :cool:

Hi,

My little girl is prone to Asthma attacks too and she had one a couple of weeks ago. Luckily i had stuck a couple of the bars in my handbag few days previously and grabbed that to take to the hospital with me so i didnt go short whilst there.

I would def recommend keeping couple bars / tetra's in your handbag / car etc for these emergencies when we get caught out.

Hope your little boy is ok. It so scary isnt it.

Thanks everyone he seems on the mend now thank god. Funny thing is I didnt even enjoy the chocolate, it made me feel sick and bloated so in a way I am glad I had it cos I know I wont be doing it again. In just 19 days I look back at how I used to eat and am disgusted at the amount I could put away in an evening. thanks yummymummy I will def be ordering some tetras this week extra for emergencys.

I fell off the wagon at a 21st birthday party this weekend, ate a small bit of birthday cake (and tasted my own cooking - fatal!). By my pre-CD standards, it was a very small amount of food, but it was still off the diet and now I feel awful! :break_diet: (I too felt sick in the car on the way home.) In answer to your question - only the scales can tell you! (I'm finding out tonight!)

We're all human - but I'm not doing this again! :mad:

Sorry to hear about your son. Just get back on it and re-focus. You should be fine - Don't forget the water. x

Back