how much damage?

NIKI

ok, so just been out for a meal for hubby bday so here goes arrggghh

Tomato soup to start no bread (no cream in soup)

Fillet steak grilled, no sauce, brocolli, new potatoes (but they did have butter on) and salad (salad had oil dressing)

about 7 vodka and diet cokes

Had a great time but really don't want to gain or sts - so how much damage have I done?:confused: I have worked it out to be about 37 syns - is that too much for a flexi night? Have spent 60.5 syns this week (including tonight's blow out) and weigh in on Tues reckon if I limit myself to 0 syns tmrw and Monday I should be ok

I can't really answer your question fully but I'm sure someone more switched on, and less tired lol, will be along asap :)

I would say though that whatever damage you did or didn't do tonight, I wouldn't recommend having 0 syns the next two days - better to stick to the minimum 5 on both imo.

This is for two reasons. Firstly, even when flexi synning you are meant to have at least 5 per day. And secondly because if you have zero it may help your weigh in a fraction, but when you start to have your syns again afterward it may go back on, giving you less chance to have a good weigh the following week.

Of course, I could be talking tosh, it certainly wouldn't be the first time lololololol, if I am someone will set me and you straight :)

Main thing is WELL DONE for being so refrained this evening when you could have blown out, and best of luck for the weigh in

Just draw a line under it and move on. You can't really decide after the fact that you will flexi syn your night out - that sort of defeats the purpose ;)

You made sensible choices so it won't have been that bad anyway.
7 vodkas = 18 syns
The rest depends on the day and how much butter/oil there was.

Icount my syns weekly so there are days when I don't have any syns.
If it will make it difficult to stick to the plan if you have no syns for the next 2 days, then allow yourself a couple, but if you think that you can go with none, then it might be worth going without them.
Do you normally have all 15 syns each day? If you do, you still haven't reached your weekly limit.

i went to k f c last week as a treat for reaching my 2 stone and used flexi never counted the sys in and still managed to lose 2.5 so i would just do what was norm till the weigh in

I think limiting yourself to 5 syns per day sounds like a good plan!

Good luck!

I'm on EE so was told to stick to 70 per week?, think I'm going to allow myself 5 syns tonight and tmrw and keep my fingers crossed for weigh in

Why was you told to stick to 70 syns a week?

I'm on EE and I have my full 105 syns a week.

wowee! Well done! 3 lbs is a great loss! x

70 syns

i was told 70 syns for women and 105 syns for men but then my niece went to one were she lives and was told 105 so i recon if u can manage on 70 well and good but if u go over a bit no need to panic as long as u stay within the 105 :)

i was told 70 syns for women and 105 syns for men but then my niece went to one were she lives and was told 105 so i recon if u can manage on 70 well and good but if u go over a bit no need to panic as long as u stay within the 105 :)

We were told no such thing. Men and women are told the same. 15 syns a day and everyone doing EE in my class is losing regularly anything up to 3/4 lbs a week. I would feel like I'm losing out if I only had 10 syns a day.

Back