how much did everyone lose in their first month?

Thanks Kath

Struggling to drink 3 never mind 4 but will give it a go, dreading going for WI tonight hope I have lost a good amount I have been so good :party0049:

Ps I am 5 ft 5 so will need less water than you...thank goodness

X

Ha ha, yes don't do 8 litres if you're 5ft 5!

I know it's really tough to get the water down and you've done really well to manage 3 a day. Just do your best to get that extra litre down.

Here's a couple of tips:

Buy 4 x 1 litre bottles (I get mine from Asda but I think Evian do one too). Every day get your 4 litres ready on the side (room temperature is easier to drink) and then you can keep track of how many you're drinking, also spurs you on to finish the last bottle!

Every time you have a shake, sandwich it - i.e have half a litre of water, drink your shake, then have another half a litre after your shake. Should soon help you to get down the fluids and will become habit before you know it :)

p.s. I don't drink any water an hour or two before a weigh in, 4 litres of water weighs one stone! Or it could be 6 litres, I can't remember - but it's a lot anyway :D

Let me know how your weigh in goes :)

Kath xx

p.s. I don't drink any water an hour or two before a weigh in, 4 litres of water weighs one stone! Or it could be 6 litres, I can't remember - but it's a lot anyway :D

Kath xx

God thats shocking. Does it really weight that much. I had drunk nearly 2 litres before weigh in this morning because I was up quite early.

14lb .. fluffing eck ... thats fab, well done!!

I think I lost around a stone and a half. Love bunnycd

Back