How much did you lose in the first week?

krazychic

Hi I will be starting this plan later on today but I am wondering what so I expect in my first week? I was doing slimming world but the losses were slow, I need a kickstart. Would love to hear how you are all doing.

krazychic said:
Hi I will be starting this plan later on today but I am wondering what so I expect in my first week? I was doing slimming world but the losses were slow, I need a kickstart. Would love to hear how you are all doing.

To give some comparison in Oct 11 I joined slimming world and my first weeks loss was 4lbs. I was over the moon but only ever managed to lose 9lbs before giving up after 6 weeks. My first weigh in on s&s and I lost 7.5lbs.
Some have lost more too :)
Good luck x

I've not long completed my first week and lost 8lbs :)

I've been hungry too, weelena. Not sure why at all. Maybe it takes longer for some of us to get the full benefits of ketosis?

I completed week one today and lost 10lbs, good luck x

I did a bit of a juggling act with lipotrim then to s&s, plus some naughties in between (whoops) and managed to lose 11.5lb somehow! :)

Good luck rhee!! I need to dom another weigh in on monday buy I'm not sure I'll have my batteries for my scales then argh! :D x

I lost 9.5lbs in my first week of s&s and I lost 3lbs first week of WW (when I did it a year ago)

Wow thanks everyone for answering. I will be starting today as I had to get permission from my doctor if it was ok due to my health conditions but he said I should be fine so I am really looking forward to giving it a proper go. Just the encouragement that I needed, thanks

good luck hun! xx

You can expect a great loss in your first week if you stick to it 100% trust me!

I lost 9.5lb in my first week, compared to about 4 when I have done Slimming World...You usually lose more on your first week due to losing water, so don't be disheartened if your second weeks loss is a bit less. The losses each week are great though!

I lost 8lb on my first week this time, but it's TOTM so may have another significant loss next week!!

Also Souffle-la - is your sig meant to say January 2013???!! Or have you been doing this a year?!? :p

I lost 5lb, and I did stick to it 100%. I have never been the sort of person to lose a massive amount in my first week of any diet but then if I slip up, I've never been the sort of person to pile on the lbs all of a sudden.

Just in case anyone is reading this and expects to lose 9/10lb like others have - it doesn't happen to everyone, but its not the end of the world!

Back