How much did you lose in the first week?

I also lost 10.5lbs my first week and was gobsmacked and so chuffed! :). Still an awful long way to go but it makes it all worth it!

As felix says tho, everyone is different. I remember a few years ago doing LighterLife, most people lost between 7 and 9lbs the first week and then we all settled down to a loss of between 2-4lbs a week. One lady lost 5lbs her first week and was so disappointed. but then she went on to consistently lose between 5-7lbs every single week and beat all of us to goal!

good luck x

I lost 8lb on my first week this time, but it's TOTM so may have another significant loss next week!!

Also Souffle-la - is your sig meant to say January 2013???!! Or have you been doing this a year?!? :p

TOTM for me too so I was really surprised about the great loss! Fingers crossed for WI on weds!

Haha Thanks for pointing out that out about my signature! I had better change it now! xx

My first week when I did CD was 7lb, my Dad also did it and his first week he lost 15lb, I think it's also relative to how much weight you have to lose.

-4lbs for me on week one- that's with 2 days off plan due to a night out and TOTM x

I only lost 6 lbs in first week and was 100% it is Totm so if I havnt caught up with the majority on Here second week guna feel even more disheartened :( let's hope next week isn't a tiny loss :/.

6lbs is an amazing loss!! You would never achieve that on ww or sw! Well done!! That's almost half a stone in a week, so don't feel disheartened! Xx

Thanks everyone. I have been on the plan two days and I am really struggling constantly hungry all the time! Since when did you all add exercise?

Back