How much did you lose in your first 4 weeks? :)

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Just thought it would be fun and a little motivation for newbies if you all shared how much weight you have lost in your first 4 weeks and what your start weight was.

Hi all. Just starting week 2 having lost 10 pounds in week 1 !!!!!
Great incentive to keep going :)
Well done that's fantastic!! :)

Come on you lot post up how much you've lost in your first four weeks!!!!!!! :)

I started 4 weeks ago weighing 20st 12lbs and today when weighed i was 19st :)

26lbs in 4 weeks :D

To be honest Frankie it hasn't really sunk in that i'm losing so much weight each week, its the strangest diet i've ever been on. Normally i would be measuring myself, telling everyone how much i've lost each day, obsessing about food etc but with this i'm just taking my shakes and getting on with it and taking it a week at a time. i guess my head is in a different place than before so its working whereas other diets didn't :)

I've lost 22lbs in 4 weeks. Starting weight 16st 5lbs and now I am 14st 11lbs. A fantastic result for me

Well done Cath and Nuzzy that's brill!!! :) Hopefully this thread will spur on the motivation for all the newbie's out there!! :D x

what a great idea Emma, I love reading everyone's successes..it's a fab motivator! Well done all of you and thanks for sharing :D I've lost 7lb on my first week on my weigh in today..over the moon with the results..here's to the next week for all of us! :party0019:

This is a fantastic thread and something to keep all us newbies/returners to keep focused. I would love to think that I had lost 2st in four weeks. So far 10lb. However, I do have a sneaky habit of weighing myself every morning, before and after loo (how sad am I). I know i shouldn't but it keeps me focused and motivated. Today, had my work collegues ask if I was back on that 'water and shake diet?' Clearly it is beginning to show and i finally admitted I was. Now I am expecting 6 weeks of 'diet conversations' whilst i go through this. But I will keep:)

Back