how much did you lose on your first week?

snugglysteph

i love my family!
just being nosey really! ive got my first WI on tuesday and im excited already :)

im 12.3 now and am hoping to lose the 3lbs on my first WI, any more and i will be delighted!

I lost 2.5lbs in my first week. Some people have really big losses and some don't. Just depends on your own body really.

I think a lot of people are a bit scepticle (sp?) when they first join and don't think they are going to lose by eating loads of free food, so they eat hardly anything and they don't lose much.

I lost 7lbs in my first week. It does depend I think on how much you have to lose though, and I have a fair amount!

Good luck for your weigh in

:)

I lost 6.5lb in first week :)
x

I lost 3.5lbs the first week. xxx

3lb :D

welldone everyone! i will probably put on the amount i am eating! hope not xxx

3.2lb :) good luck! xx

I lost 7.5lb I was totally shocked I can tell you :eek: but then I have loads to lose :sigh:

Good luck at your WI :)

15.5lbs week 1 lost 2 stone in 5 weeks but have loads to go !! good luck xxxx

being nosey kk how much you planning to lose!?x

I lost 3lbs and I was really surprised because at the weekend I drank lots of vodka... I do walk a lot though so perhaps that made the difference. :)

I lost 5.5 lb in my first week, I was surprised and very pleased.

I lost 2lbs, which I was initially quite disappointed with as I had followed it to the letter, however, I then thought what other diet could I do, where I could eat as much food as I like, and what other diet encouraged me to eat fruit & Veg so unlimited (I'd rather spend points / cals on unhealthy treats than fruit)

Back