How much did you lose your first week?

Remember though mose people lose a lot in there first week due to water retention x

I lost 5lb my first week. Was soo pleased. Got to half a stone on my second week. Slowed down now I''m nearing target

1st time I lost 7lbs (I got to target 10 months later), then I gained some and rejoined and lost 9lbs first week!! Since getting ill and putting on a huge amount due to medication, I rejoined 3 weeks ago and lost 5.5lbs in my first week :)

9lb but I have a lot to lose :)

6lbs for me :)

I lost 6lbs in my first week and 4lbs in my second week... Got my 3rd weigh in on Tuesday and I always feel like I've put on loads of weight just before I step on the scales!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Snap, Nettie! :) 6lbs in first week, 4lbs in second.

First time round, several years ago, I lost 5ibs in the first week, then went on to lose a total of 3 stone. STUPIDLY put it all back on! This time, I lost 9lbs the first week and was thrilled!

Kathy

I lost 4.5lbs in my first week this time. I've done SW in the past and have had similar week one losses - between 3 and 6lbs.

I lost 7lbs my first week. I'm on day 4 of week 2 and am down another 3! I'm thinking it will taper off soon.

I've just restarted Slimming World. I lost 2lb in my first week....dead chuffed!!! :scale:

Back