Step 1 Sole Source How much do the CD cups cost?

J.D

Silver Member
The ones people use to mix with? Lumps are becoming my enemy now, I threw out my blender coz it had a crack in it and have been using a hand whisk but the lumps just surface time after time. Can't help but thinking I'm not getting my shakes as thick as they should be too...

Thanks x

Not sure but I think the protein shake shakers will be cheaper u can buy them in Asda if not all the supermarkets will have hand blenders on the cheap! I got mine for less than a 5er

My consultant txt me back she said £3.99 :) x

I'd still consider buying a new stick blender, especially if you're considering doing Cambridge for a while. You can get pretty good ones for less than a tenner. The powdered shakes taste much better when blended with ice. And if you want to experiment with mix a mousse, you'll definitely need one. :)

Stick blender, is that the one with the round wire thing on the end? X

Thank u pmb :) will give it a whirl x

Will have a look in sainsburys when I do my food shop for u and let u know! I agree I have a maximuscle protein shaker and its crap!

Hot or cold shakes both taste better blended

Yeah I want thick frothy results. Thank u :) x

Lol JD that sounds so wrong! It's never quite mac d's milkshake but it helps smooth it out!

Hahaha I wasn't thinking that way honest.. :p I think all the shakes are nice so far just a tad lumpy at the moment x

My wonderful mother has lent me her electric whisk til I go out and buy one :) happy days x

Back