How much do They charge

MS JMC - From your post, I can't work out if you have done LL previously, (saying last year the doc wanted to charge you £95) If you have then have a chat with your new LLC.
I did LL previously and paid to have my medical done (my GP wouldn't sign it as I had a heart mumour as a child) so I just lied and got a private doc to sign me off. (Naughty!)

I recently started LL again this year and my LLC said that she could use the old form and therefore I didn't require a new medical, thus saving me some money!!!

Hi Kate78
No never done LL before , but wanted to for the meetings once a week , but i was not going to pay 95 pounds when really it should be free as we are doing something to help with our weight . I'm going back to CD tuedsay ...

Hi scotsdistracion
Yes they knew a few years ago that i had high blood presure when i went to get some help for my weight with a new drug at the time then you could only get it from the doctor but now over the counter even then she said no , also she never gave me anything to bring it down or no follow up checks . But when you drop down dead you are no longer a problem to them lol

I've never had to pay anything. My docs are fab!

Back