• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much do things cost?

One day at a time!
I know that each CDC charges slightly different prices but I have completely forgotten what sort of price things are - have recently ordered for 2 weeks and a bit extra and its cost about £125. Can someone let me know costs of shakes, tetra and bars? Also I pay around £4.50 for mousse mix but don't know how much the water flavourings are.

Thanks v much - only checking out so I can find out what I'm spending and how I might reduce it a bit:)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Can't help you out on the water flavourings, but that sounds about right for the Mix-a-mousse.

As for the CD shakes, depending on the CDC, they can be anything from about £1.80-£2.10 each (and slightly more sometimes). Generally, my weekly bill is in the order of £40 (but I'm on 3 shakes a day).

Hope this helps.
That seems very high to me - I wouldn't expect to pay more than 40-45 quid for a weeks supply... so if you say 2.5 weeks at 40, thats 100. I can't remember but I seem to remember the flavourings being quite dear, maybe 6 or 7 quid each... what are the extras that you bought?

hi my cdc charges the following:

Tetras - £1.95
Shakes/Soups/Porridges - £1.70
Bars - £1.97
Water Flavourings - £6.70
Mix a mousse - £4.30

I pay about £50 per week but I have 4 products a day because I am 5ft 8.

Hope this helps x

One day at a time!
Thanks everyone - I'll do a few calculations and let her know if it comes to too much:)

hoping for a good loss
hope you get it sorted