How much do u loose?

Rosebud

Hi all, been on and off every diet u can think off for the past 10 years. The Weight watchers old plan is the only diet that ever worked for me. Can u guys tell me what you loose on average each week. Propoints just isn't working for me and it seems like people are not having steady weight loss on it.

Also does exercise reduce your weight lose cuz on the propoints plan u could exercise 4 times a week and put on weight even though you've stuck to your daily point allowance.

Is the old plan really better?

I tried pro points 3 times and it didn't really work for me. I was losing but soooo slowly i kept getting fed up. I have about 8 stone to lose and was only losing a 1lb or so a week,even on the 1st week where you would expect a bigger drop.
Sarted back on vintage points last week and my weigh day isn't till Tuesday but i had a sneaky peak this morning and have lost 5lb so far,much much more than any previous attempt on pp.
Have you got any of your old books or a calculator? If you have get them out and join us!!!!!

Welcome to the discover board rosebud x
I usually lose 1-2 lbs a week, though can be more if I cut out rubbish or up the exercise (mind you, having a pants few days so might not be so good, not wws fault though, totally mine!).
Do join us x :)

can i ask what differences are between 'old' points/vintage/others as ive only known propoints and im finding it really slow too like 1lb here n there!!
which is why im getting bored i think!

The biggest differences are that points are worked out from a different formulae old points is cals and sat fats and pp is other stuff including protein I think. Veg is free on both but on vintage you have to count fruit.

I must admit that I'm mostly on it because it's what I know best, though I have tried pp and also didn't lose much, I think I only did a pound or so first week (6.5 lbs this first week on vintage! ).

You'd prob need to get some books of eBay if you wanted to give discover a go, though it is completely possible to do it without! X

Back