How Much Do You All Gain?

Frumpster

Becoming Un-Frumpy!
Hiya

I wasn't sure where to post this question as it's not specific to any one diet, so I've put it on a couple of boards (sorry if I shouldn't do that Mods :eek:)

How much, if anything, do you all gain at totm? Do you gain beforehand or only on the day it starts? Do you find that the gain completely goes or does any surplus hang around (!!) ?

Sorry for the questions, but it's really puzzling me. I have been dieting for years going from club to club and fad to fad! But I have always been on the pill and never gained any weight at totm. For the past year I've been off the pill and totm has been all over the place, I was due 10 days ago. I'm def not pregnant :)eek:) but I feel like it's gonna arrive today. When I weighed myself this morning I'd gained 1.75lb since yesterday!

Anyway, i'm sure it's totm, but just wanted to check with you all (if you don't mind the personal questions ;)) what you gain, when you gain it and whether it vanishes again!

Thanks, as always :)

Hi,
I don't gain before I gain a 1lb or 2 after and it goes again the next week! It's just water unless you've indulged your carb cravings!!!

Back