how much do you have to lose?

broxi

ButtErFly
Just as a matter of interest

• how much do you have to lose?
  • how much have you lost already?
  • how long has it taken you so far?

I've about 5 stone to lose, I've lost 8lbs in 5 weeks. Loads to go but I'm enjoying plan.

I want to loose 5ish stone
Ive lost 22.5lbs
And this is my 6th week

I've got 7 stone to lose
I've lost 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks

oh jings I'm slow compare to you guys! Never mind, as long as it comes off I don't care. I'm working out it will be this time next year but we will start to feel better every week we are nearer to our goal. Well done you lot.

broxi said:
oh jings I'm slow compare to you guys! Never mind, as long as it comes off I don't care. I'm working out it will be this time next year but we will start to feel better every week we are nearer to our goal. Well done you lot.

You're 100% right, we probably cannot sustain the 3 pound losses every week but we will all get there in our own time.You're doing well broxi :b

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In total I'd like to lose about 7 stone, I've lost 3st 11.5 in a year. Slow and steady - my aim is to be at 4.5st off by 1st Jan, then hopefully do the same again next year. I know it will slow down, so I'm not expecting miracles for next year. Don't have a definate end target in mind, will see how I go. Think my losses work out at just over 1lb a week - a dripping tap still fills a bucket :D

• how much do you have to lose? Another 2 stone approx (not set target weight yet!)
  • how much have you lost already? 3st 4.5lbs
  • how long has it taken you so far? 9 months, but i had 4 weeks off plan in the summer!

Hello

I have 9 stone to lose in total
I have lost 6 stone and 11 lbs
And I started the SW plan on the 11th January 2012
Good luck

Everyone is doing brilliantly =] well done!

Well done to everyone so far!

I've got exactly one stone to go until target and I have lost 2st 9lbs so far, and I started in May 2012 :)

I have about 6st 8lb to lose and I've lost 6.5lb so far in three weigh ins. Not happy today though as I sts and I only had a little blip on Sunday. Haven't been eating all my herb extras so going to make sure I get those in and I'm upping the super free and excerise this week.

how much do you have to lose?
15lb (1st 1lb)
how much have you lost already?
33lb (2st 5lb)
how long has it taken you so far?
17 weeks

:)

Back