how much does every one want to loose???

hi all nearli done day 2 been at work since 9.30am all day ive been fine ,now i sit down im starting to feel the hunger,,,,any tips ive dranks so much water i think if i drink anymore it be dangerous......if any ideas plz keep me posted thanks xxx

My first attempt at VLCD I was 14st 8lbs, dropped to 10st 6lbs and my goal was 10st exactly but my counsellor made me stop (on Cambridge you have to stop TFR if your BMI 25 or less) so I got demoralised when I put weight on once I refed, despite eating sensibly.

I'd lost 12lbs in my first week on CD.

Im now 12st 7lbs and want to lose 3 and a half stone to get to 9 stone.

Im on Day 3 of LT and have dropped 4lbs already! :D

Im getting married December 6th this year and want to be at the most 11 stone by then.

Its my 2nd attempt at LT. Did it a few years ago and lost 11lbs first weigh in. Got great results but unfortunatly slipped back into my old ways after i had my second son. I have 3-4 stone to loose. Im 5'3' and have a major apple shape going on. I seem to store every bit of food around my stomach. Nothing fits anymore so its now or never. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday so il keep ye posted.Hopefully its as good as first time round. I have everything crossed for it. God help my hubby if its not good

Hi all my goal is to lose 7 yes 7 stone to reach a nice healthy target however as this is a huge amount like nicola says Im taking it in small steps 1stone at a time
xxx

I have 8 stone to lose to fit into the right range of BMI but for now I simply aim to manage 3 weeks on LT at first to have lost a stone..well on way to that now....if I feel ok with it then it's one week at a time to 12 weeks hopefully with a 3-4 stone loss...then will refeed and review after a month....thats my plan anyway lol

I want to lose 3 stone 9lb. I've already lost 1 stone 12 pounds before doing this.
Not had first wi yet but had lost 2lb after 2 days, not actually as much as I expected given the initial losses I've had on most diets...but sure it'll catch up and more.

I want to lose around 9 stone,I don't remember what I look like at that weight.so it's a case of seeing how I go as I trim down. Don't know if i'm gonna do it all on Lt yet,but as may aswell seen as i'm already on it and i'm 3st 3lb lighter so only 5 st 11lb to go wooooo :D

blackrose ,dont think that hun look at ,me im 20 years of age im 5ft 5 and weight 13st 12lbs,sometimes in life you get comfy i know i have ,and you dont relise what you are eating, and what affects your weight. but soon we to be slim hey ive just done day one,not hungry got tingling feelin in my belly but thats about it ,feel quite good :) so head up we gna get there .we will look back in a few weeks times and say gosh this stuff is good :D:D:D

Thanks Terri, you are absolutely spot on. I feel much much better. Just, getting to the heaviest I've ever n=been in my life sucks big big big time! But I'm 8lb down and feel like running all week to make my 2nd weigh in as successful. I am loving this diet this time. :D

i started this thing 16st131/2 pounds , so far ive lost 20 pounds , if i go below 12 stone i look skinny , so when i see targets of 7-9 stone i get shocked lol ,, so my target for the moment is 12 stone ,but who knows after that

I want to lose 6 stone but taking it a stone at a time. I lost 4lb in my first weigh in.

Kat

Back