how much does every one want to loose???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by terri08, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. terri08

terri08 Member

hey all just thought id ask how much everyone would like to loose and what they lost in their first week??:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    overall my goal is around 3 1/2 stone but that may change, in my first week I lost 6 pounds but I know that varies some people lose alot more than that.

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I was 14st 8 at weigh in last monday and didn't get goin til thurs. I want to ultimately be 8 and a half stone so give me -deep breathe -6 stone to lose. God I could cry writing that. Can't believe I've let myself get so big and out of shape. I'm really quite ashamed of myself.

5. terri08

terri08 Member

thats still a great result tho :) i want to loose 3 stone get me down to 10st 12lbs will be so happy nva been slim.. its my 21st birthday in october so hoping for some good results by then ''fingers crossed''

6. truds

truds Member

Too much to confess too!!!!!!!!!
    No realistically....about 4 stone but ideally 7....for my wedding in 12mths....oh dear!!!!

7. terri08

terri08 Member

blackrose ,dont think that hun look at ,me im 20 years of age im 5ft 5 and weight 13st 12lbs,sometimes in life you get comfy i know i have ,and you dont relise what you are eating, and what affects your weight. but soon we to be slim hey ive just done day one,not hungry got tingling feelin in my belly but thats about it ,feel quite good :) so head up we gna get there .we will look back in a few weeks times and say gosh this stuff is good :D:D:D

8. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Set yourself some mini goals and you will be surprised how quickly the weight will fall off

9. terri08

terri08 Member

truds, congratulations on getting marride nxt yr ,hope you get the results you are looking for ,its my 21st nxt month hopefully be able to get into a dress,ive not worn a dress in so long ,,so fingers crossed x

10. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    In all I want to lose 7 stone.... I have about 3 and a half to go... my target is 12 stone

11. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    want to loose 75 pound altogether.. i have about 50 to go, lost 11lb on 1st week on 1st attempt and 13 on 2nd.. i do not recommend more than a first attempt thou, stick with it and you'll do great xx

12. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    All together just over 7 stone would be lovely so i have a bit of give for re-feed

longgg way to go!

13. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    My ultimate, ultimate goal is 8 stone 2lbs- which would be 5 stone to lose in total. So I have around 2 stone left to lose. However, realistically I will have to stop in mid October as I am going away for 5 weeks in November and want to re-feed properly before I go....

I hope to be 9 stone 2lbs then and have conferred with my pharmacy as I don't know if I will want to go back on LT afterwards or not..... only time can tell!

14. Lusciouslump

Lusciouslump Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hello, i would like to lose around 5 stone, gulp, i havent started LT as yet, just waiting to get hold of it, and then i can set some mini goals etc. I was a size 20 when i got married (2005) and im now an 18. I would love to get to a size 10 or 12 !!

15. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Main goal is to get to 8st 5lb which leaves me 32lb left to go out of 77.5 but my ultimate goal is 7st 10 - I'll have to get to that on my own devices.

16. andhow

andhow Full Member

I'd love to get to 9 st 7 lb again so that's what i'm aiming for - that leaves me about 72 lb to lose but should be near that by Christmas. Haven't been slim for 6 years - lots of emotional cr*p that led me to eat and eat and eat (and eat again) so it's 11.5 lb off in two weeks and looking forward to the next 13 weeks!

I'm only 5 ' 2" so you can imagine what shape I am!

17. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    my goal is 9st 12lb so thats 4 stone 4lb in total---so far i have lost 1 stone 4lb so i have 3 to go!!!! :D:D i know i can do this! ive printed out a chart of everyday until the 18th of December.....i tick it off every morning and put a smiley face in each box, to remind me how well i have done de previous day and if i havent felt good ill put a sad face in it! so wen i look at it during making dinner for the clan---> its on my fridge,ill think back to the morning time and how proud i was to put a smile (or my mark of achievement:D:D) in that box! it feels great :D....i only started back yesterday as i couldnt afford it for two weeks but im on top form today :):whistle::whistle::girlpower::party0023:!!

18. andhow

andhow Full Member

that's a brilliant idea - i've got charts all over the place but i like the idea of a smiley face chart!

19. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    yeah i got fed up with boring straightforward ones so if i can physically see the smiles it'll make an imprint of how i felt!!!!:D:D

how much have you to lose..i want to refeed the week or maybe two weeks before xmas! i hope i can lose 2st7 by then:confused::confused:

20. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    over all i want to lose 4stone 4lbs lost 9.5lbs 1st week. xx

21. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I started at 17st! Ideally I want to get down to about 10 - 10.5st before I refeed but when I get nearer my target I will see how I feel.
    My goal was to loose 4st by Christmas but as I have nearly lost 3st already I am pretty sure I will reach that very soon.
    My BMI is nearly in the overweight catergory from Obese so for me that is a major milestone too!
    Good Luck to everyone else and their goals xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.