How much does it cost to train as an LLC?

In search of me

Silver Member
Does anyone know? Just interested cos people keep saying how much it is & cos I'm a nosy B**** now I want to know too!! Understand people may nt want to post this publically but fee free to pm me! Saves me asking my LLC who may be embarassed with the ? & think I'm after her patch! Mind you....only 6 stone to go!! LOL barely surviving week 1!!

Well .. I looked onto it and have the details.. about £10,00 to set up and £14,000 for the franchise.. so a blooomin fortune.. think it can be VERY lucrative though and will be very popular.. as is already!

flippin heck, no wonder they go on about the cost BUT just think £66 per per week..must rake it in fairly quickly but still thats silly money! Gobsmacking actually!

I would imagine the 10k setting up costs will include the in depth training and examinations required to become a LL counsellor - I know my counsellor had to attend loads of courses once she was established so there must have been lots of residentials beforehand?

I would imagine the 10k setting up costs will include the in depth training and examinations required to become a LL counsellor - I know my counsellor had to attend loads of courses once she was established so there must have been lots of residentials beforehand?

Isn't that bit covered in the franchise?:confused:

Hey there everyone

I know Tootsie has loked into this and she says it was approx £14k so not sure about the other £10k that has been mentioned.

Seems rather steep doesn't it - I think you can certaily earn a decent living though.

x

As I believe it, it's not a franchise. Once you decide you don't want to be an LLC anymore, you lose your initial investment! Plus you have to spend about 5grand a year on advertising, plus run business premises etc etc. Megadosh!

xxx

When i looked into it last year the total first year investment would have been about £25k. I decided against it because as Isobel said its not a franchise and ongoing financial committment in advertising and the office is required. Yes i could have made brilliant money from it but it would have taken more of a full time committment than i wanted and also for that sort of investment i would have wanted some sort of guarantee from them re referrals.

I know that they do give each LLC an area though unlike cambridge.

I went with cambridge and have been very pleased with my decision!

Back