how much does it cost????

tsweety81

hi all im considering cambridge diet as i really like the idea of being weighed.i currently am doin s&s by myself at home but i it would help me to know im being weighed every week. i live in cardiff so was wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost per week.altho what im doin now is probably cheaper with the postage cost there may not be much difference. the s&s range are actually really nice how does cambridge taste....i really didnt like lipotrim so hoping taste better than that. also do they do meals that u can have and bars....sorry just wanna find out what i can.also what happens the first week how do you get started? sorry for all the questions and thanks xxxx

hi

costs vary from CDC to CDC. i pay £39 a week and that's for 3 products a day (21 a week). £1.86 per product.

i like the tastes that CD gives us. i have a few that i don't like but there's a good range or soup, porridge, bars and shakes. you can make a shake into a mousse. there's water flavouring to get the water down you too.

Hi. The products cost between £1.85 and £2.05 per item. Most people need 21 per week so costs approx £38 per week. But tall people and men need 4 a day. There are bars but you're advised not to have any until week 3. Other products are soups, shakes, porridge and ready made shakes. No meals like you have on S&S. There are meals options if doing one of the higher Steps but I'm not doing that yet so not sure exactly what u can have. Have u found a local consultant? X

Cambridge do do a ready meal thing now, iv not tried any yet but i also belive they are higher in calories than the shakes ect x

The ready meals are called Eat Easy. My consultant does not stock them at the mo but another one I know charges £3.50 each for them. 5 meal choices with calories between 257 and 314 per meal. I think they are aimed for the later Steps X

they're for the maintenance stage!

Go on the Cambridge Weight Plan website and look for a Consultant in your area. There may well be several, at least. Most will offer you a no-obligation appointment where they will explain the diet in detail, show you the products and advise as to which step or steps would best suit you, your lifestyle and the rate of loss you hope for.

Good luck!

The Cambridge website now has a guideline weekly price, which is £42 (based on an average pack price of £2) . http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/price.asp

Bars and tetras cost more to the consultants and so many charge more for these items (though some don't). I buy mostly bars and tetras and pay £43 a week.

I pay £2 for soups and £2.10 for tetras

I pay £40 a week for 21 products. Doesn't matter what I get it always stays the same.

oooft! i was £2 for sachets, £2.30 for tetras and bars - i am in london though and everything is more expensive here!

Mine is £1.80 for shakes and soups and £2 for bars and tetras. However going up in April to £2 for shakes and £2.25 for bars and tetras.

I pay £2 a product.

Mine is £42 oer week regardless of what I get ( 21 products )
Its way cheaper than a meal day for lunch and take aways for weekends x

Back