Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much excersise do you do on WW.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laurie, 18 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im finding that the last week i havent lost as much as i really want to...
    couple of questions do you have to use all your points or can you skip a couple each day?
    Also how much excersise do you normally do in a day? Im too conscious of myself to join a gym just yet... i walk the dog everyday. The 1st couple of weeks on th diet i was walking over a mile and a half a day but now its probably not even half. I've got to start up again, cos i think that the excersise does help weight loss.
    Any suggestions?
    Lau xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey .. i do walk each day with the dog and ive got a pedometer to try and do 10,000 a day! i dont do any other excersize apart from swimming but thats only a cpl of times a month!

I know that if i do alot of excersize i tend to stay the same at w.i so am just sticking with walking at the mioment

From your points i think you can save 4 a day and use them at the end of the week but i dont think you can go over 12 saved points! i think this is right

xxx

4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Hun

I walk at least 5 miles a day up and down the school (I work there too so Im up and down 3 times a day!) Other than that I don't get the chance to go to a keep fit class or the gym as I have the kids at home!

5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun you can save 4 a day. I do aquafit once a week and a workout DVD 1/2 times per week. I dont get an awful lot of other exercise in as most of my week is spent in lectures or at work sitting down so try and get the 3 sessions of aerobic exercise in to make up for it! I try and use all of my points but not spend my activity points. If I go over one day I make up for it by saving normal points in advance or afterwards- like today and yesterday I am banking 4 normal points (plus my activity points) as I had rather a naughty day or 2 last week!!!

xxx

6. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do swimming a couple of times, aqua on wednesday when i can get ut house and swimming lesson on sunday, and some wink wink sexercise when bf is here

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i only usually manage 3 to 4 walks a week.Probally 3/4 hr each timexx

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I do very little I am ashamed to say, but I HAVE ordered Davina's CD lol xxx

9. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
  10. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh lizzy!1 thankyou for posting that lol i feel guilty about how little i do :LOL ...

I did 5,000 steps yesterday and thats it! hehe

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I do absolutely none but thats changing as of tomorrow. I only just discovered we have a treadmill at work so Im going to use that every day :)

12. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Exercise? What's that?! Ha ha

I don't do exercise at all. I quite often plan to, but it never comes to anything.

I do however love swimming, so when I'm a bit lighter and a bit less embarrassed at the idea of squeezing into a swimming costume, I would love to start swimming a few times a week.

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I did it. I went to the gym lol Ok so I only did 15 mins on the treadmill but thats my aim for every day. Im hoping that doing a little regularly will help me and as a result motivate me and make me do more.... so starting off with little steps.

I know it really doesnt seem a lot but considering when I started WW I literally couldnt walk the length of myself without being out of breath & I wouldnt consider a walk round the shops, well it IS a big improvement :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.