How much exercise do you do?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Beaut x., 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Beaut x.

Beaut x. Full Member

Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    How much exercise does everybody do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    None! :D whilst on just 3 packs a day I won't start either lol! I can burn up to 400 cals in some sessions going by my polar heart rate monitor, that would leave me 200 cals to exist on! X

4. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I won't be doing any either to start, in fact I worry how I'm going to cope with working as my job is physical! First day for me!

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    its not safe to do a lot of intense exercise on Exante. I learned the hard way :( Anything more than a bit of cardio is not a good idea, as SR says, it leaves you with not enough calories to survive on.

6. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I'm just about to join a gym as I think that I really need to do something and quite fancy some swimming and gentle toning excercises.

I was going to wait until I was around 11 stone or so, as I think that the weightloss will slow down at some point, but decided to make a small start now.

I will be taking it easy and probably add a meal if I feel a bit shaky on it.

7. Petemar

Petemar Member

Seems to be some confusion, you can do some cardio, I run twice a week. The male packs have 500 Calories a day in, however my body still needs 2500 to survive per day. the amount of calories I use doesn't change, just were the body takes it from. It takes it from your fat storage instead of from the food you eat.

Make sure you take on extra water if exercising and don't push it to hard, however if you have no outstanding medical conditions, you should be fine. I also do press ups etc, with no side effects what so ever!

Trust me, after day 3-4 you will feel more than enough energy, so don't worry about work etc. I actually feel more energetic than when not on Lipotrim. Once again, your body will use your fat storgage for the calories, you DON'T survive on 500 calories a day!

Water Water Water!

Last edited: 18 March 2011
  8. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    With such a huge calorie deficit, if I was to add exercise to the mix, I would not have the fuel to stay healthy. I am then in danger of my body breaking down muscle (which is something I really do not want to lose, not least because my heart is a muscle!) to fuel any exercise that my body is not use to.

Even when I calorie count, any calories I "earn" through exercise are added to my total allowance for the day to help keep me healthy. If I was to add exercise whilst doing exante, approx 617 cals a day, my body would not just use my fat to fuel itself, if it did, believe me, I would be done by now lol! It will look elsewhere for easy, fast fuel. Muscle. That would be setting me up for huge problems later in life and maybe a weakened heart :(

Could I ask? what "male packs" do you mean that have 500 cals in?

9. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    If your body burned only fat you wouldn't need any intake... and your hair wouldn't fall out... and you wouldn't need AAM... and so many other things are wrong about that... like the fact your brain needs a certain amount of direct energy for you to physically stay alive.

Yes its possible to do cardio, and some people can push it more than others, but its not worth overdoing it and causing yourself more hassles later on in life

10. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Exercise shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep to the pre diet amounts. I have been very active for around half a year, 6 times a week work out, only time I stopped was day 1-5, just listen to your body like in any instance of exercise x

11. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    im on WS and I do zumba on a Tuesday and netball on a Thursday. I might be a wimp but even on WS i almost passed out the first time I did zumba after starting this diet so I have a banana before zumba now and that works for me

12. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    i was doing cardio running 2-3 miles a day and also weights aswell, but was advised by doctor i needed to AAM aswell just to be sure i have enough calories to use as fuel

13. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi. I'm always doing something what with 4 boys under 10 I'm walking to and from school and shopping and cleaning etc but I do like to exercise it keeps me busy and gives me a bit if thinking time on my own. I have done lipotrim and Cambridge in the past and used to walk for 2 hours or ride my bike for an hour 3 - 4 times a week when on sole source only made it about 2 miles in an hour up and down hills but I made my self very weak and my head would pound for ages after even if I drank 2 bottles of water while I was riding. So I'm now on exante and have decided to ride my bike 3 times a week for 25 mins and take a pint bottle of water with me. The website states at least 20 mins a day exercise is recommended and I am so scared about not toning up I just have to do something to try and tone up my bum and legs at least for now. X

14. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I just do pilates once a week and aqua aerobics one a week, nothing too much and I'll be sticking to that all the way through this diet.
    I also do all the normal things like housework and walking to and from places so that counts aswell.

15. Mum2Two

Mum2Two Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(27.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World after Exante
    I do 30 minutes a day on the wii, or I try to! Lol! If not I try to go for a walk but I'm always running around after my 17 month old. She keeps me busy! :)

16. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been doing cycling 2-3 times a week, and am trying to do the 30 day shred at the moment (slowly!)

17. Vickyray

Vickyray Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I swim almost everyday and play badminton once or twice a week. I can swim and swim for ages and feel fine.

Having said that if I try to walk up a hill, forget it! I feel like my heart will explode!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.