How Much Exercise?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lindam, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

How many times a week, and what exercise does everyone do? Is your weight loss quicker or slower if you do or don't exercise?

I did WWs ages ago and stayed the same when I started running regularly.

I have stayed the same weight with Slimming World since January despite doing Powerplate, running and weights x 3 times a week
    :character00115:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do 5-6 hours of martial arts (karate and kickboxing) a week. I find that if I stop for a week I put on

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i don't do any exercise and am having regular steady losses ...the one week i went all out and made an effort only lost 1lb!

5. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm swimming and walking more, but that's to help me get fit as well as losing the weight

6. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lin are you sure you need to lose any more weight? If you think you only have 9 pounds to lose, maybe your body is telling you that you are at the correct weight?

7. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Forceten

I think I could still lose around half a stone, I have a bit of weight around my hips which with a bit of effort with exercise I reckon I could get it a bit more toned.

I managed to get half a stone lighter than I am now with WWs - and having stayed this weight for the last 6 months I reckon that my body is now ready for another small burst of SW!! I am being realistic and not setting my end goal as a unrealistic number.

I shall see how it goes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.