Extra Easy How much Fruit is too much?

I've wondered this too. I have about 6/7 portions, but usually only one banana. I'm obsessed with apples as they're crunchy. I have thought about cutting back but it keeps me occupied when OH is eating crisps.

Last night I was considering that I ate about 120 calories in fruit in one go and I could have finished my galaxy bar but I knew if I had the chocolate I would have had the fruit too.

Don't worry about fruit so much - it's the most natural food you can eat (apart from veg)..I hate it when fitness instructors etc claim you shouldn't eat too much fruit....It is far more important to have portion control with your main meals - even if you eat loads of "free" food you should aim to stop eating when you are full. But that applies to any food - including fruit. When you are not hungry there is no point in eating. When you feel peckish you should grab a fruit (superfree) rather than just free food. And when it comes to choosing the right fruit your best choice would be to choose fruit and veg that have an "S" or "SS" sign in front of them in your book - that means superspeed. Although bananas and grapes are superfree they are not superspeed foods. So grab an apple rather than a banana (that doesn't mean that bananas make you fat but an apple might speed up your weight loss more)

Back