How much Fruit

I only like certain fruit, melon bananas pineapple but from tin (hexb) pears and sweet satsumas.

Got told last night by my Consultant that if i was eating melon and exercising it will keep my water retention (if said that right) as its full of water grrrrrr.

Only eat 2-3 bananas a week but love a fruit cocktail in tin but i know cant have it :cry:

OH MY GOD!!!
I eat melon by the bucket load!!!!

Last week i must have eaten about 4-5 honey dew melons and do lots of exercise too - no blumming wonder i didnt loose that much weight - sodding water retention :( x

I love grapes, but when I had a STS after eating loads of them plus 2 bananas a day I was told that they contain a lot of natural sugar so best to not overeat them. Also to try and have no more than one banana a day.
I also love cherries, pears and melon. I eat at least 3 melons a week so maybe my slow(ish) weight loss is due to that.
I know I suffer water retention anyway and take tabs now and then so melon probably doesn't help!
I also enjoy tangerines, satsumi (spelling!)
and oranges. I like grapefruit but can't eat them as am on medication for high cholesterol and grapefruit is a big no-no. Something to do with the enzymes but not sure.
I am not very fond of apples, plums, peaches, apricots and nectarines but will eat them.
I totally dislike all the berries (I know I am strange!) as I find them too tart, even with splendor sprinkled on them. I forced myself to eat them but not doing it again.
I try and eat 2 or 3 fruits a day, but for me that's enough.

Back