How much have i lost, confused..

karenlisa

Hi all, i started on Lighter life 8 days ago at 81.8 kg my LLC told me that was 12stone 12lbs, I'am now 77.6 and i work that out to be about 12 stone 2.5lbs however if i google it most sites tell me that 81.8 kg's is about 12 stone 8lbs. Sorry if i am rambling but i really want to know how much i have lost, can anyone help:confused:

Hi Karenlisa, your LLC correct 81.8kg = 12st 12lbs. 77.6kg is indeed 12st 2.5 so you've lost a total of 9.5lbs well done, keep up the good work.
Janey xx

I got confused over the same thing. On some google websites it converts to pounds and then divides it by 14. This will not give u stones and pounds only the stones and then tells you the remainder (in this case 0.8 of a stone not 8 pounds). I hope this makes sense x x x

Melarnz that does make sense as that is exactly what i have been doing and it was confusing me even more. So am i correct that if i have lost 4kg it is about 8-9lb? Thanks ladies.

you've lost around 8.8lbs congrats :)

i dont know im just here to say congrats on the weight loss, first weeks are a real boost, second weeks usually go down a little and then the weight melts away. good luck next week:D:D:D

Thank you sooooo much ladies i'am delighted with that and it's such an encouragement to stick with it, i know i won't lose anywhere near as much in the upcoming weeks but for me its a great start.

Well done Karenlisa - great start

Fantastic loss. Congratulations. :D

Back