How much have you got to lose/did you have to lose starting CD?

How much have you got to lose/did you have to lose starting CD?

• under 1st

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1-2st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3st

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • 3-4st

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • 4-5st

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • 5-6st

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • 7-8st

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • 8-9st

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • 9-10st

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • 10st+

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Folowing a chat with a good friend, i am interested in how much you have to lose.

I mean from your starting weight on CD!

Hi honey,

I started at 15.5....am now 13.3 and have left 4 stone to lose. I did have 6 stone to lose at the start.

(((hugs)))

Oooh, and i didnt add over 10st options cos it wouldnt let me :)

I'm trying to lose 3st 8 on CD, but I also lost half a stone before I started.

am now 2 st 2 down, 1 st 6 left to shift!!

Wow - i wish i had stuck to it! I'd be with you right now hun.

Ah well, day 3 again, i know i can do it this time. Your losses are AMAZING - well done hun xxx

I had between 5 and 6 stone to lose when I started. Now between 4 and 5 :D

well life gets in the way a bit sometimes, and you go off the rails... we all do it!! you'll catch up :)

thanks :) I'm really pleased, at times it seems slower than others, but you know, it's faster than any other diet I've done, i've got further than I've ever got before, and I'm not resenting it half as much as any other diet I've been on (for some reason NO food is much easier than choosing ALLOWED food..)

Aw, reading things like that REALLY makes me want to stick to it :)

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

Hi,

this is a great thread! I love to see how everyone is doing and it also will be great motivation and assurance for people who are thinking about trying CD no matter how many stones they want to loose...

I had 9 1/2 stone to loose and am now half way...

Well done to everyone..

xxx

Honestly, i started this thread cos i think its good to find people who have been in your position starting CD with the same amount to lose :)

Thanks Skye xx

I lost 3 stone 10 lbs on LL in 11 weeks and swapped to CD and lost the last 2 stone 7 lbs on 9 weeks on CD. I went straight from one programme to the other.

Frejja - thats amazing!!! Massive well done to you hun :) xx

Camilla- thats not too different to porgeous. Seen her latest pics? Quite an inspiration!

Last January I was 17st 12lb.

I managed to get down to 17st 2lb between Jan and April through healthy eating and exercise when I discovered CD.

I am now maintaining between 10st7lb and 10st 12lb (I was 10st 9lb on sat when I last weighed myself) following a slimming world based eating plan.

Cambridge has transformed me physically, mentally and emotionally. I may be smaller in terms of weight but I feel like I have grown as person in so many different ways.

For anyone just starting or still with a way to go on their Cambridge Journey KEEP GOING - the end result is so worth it :D

:clap: YOU GO RUTH!!! :clap:

Last January I was 17st 12lb.

I managed to get down to 17st 2lb between Jan and April through healthy eating and exercise when I discovered CD.

I am now maintaining between 10st7lb and 10st 12lb (I was 10st 9lb on sat when I last weighed myself) following a slimming world based eating plan.

Cambridge has transformed me physically, mentally and emotionally. I may be smaller in terms of weight but I feel like I have grown as person in so many different ways.

For anyone just starting or still with a way to go on their Cambridge Journey KEEP GOING - the end result is so worth it :D

Fantastic post Ruth and so inspiring, congratulations on what you have achieved!

Gx

Started CD on 19th Jan weighing 22 stone 1lb. Have a goal weight of 11 stone 7lbs.

Had my week 12 weigh in tonight and I've lost 4stone 10lbs. Still have 6 stone to lose but I feel sooooo determined to get there!!

Really interesting thread Leah!!

Kj xx

I'm just GOBSMACKED that you lost 4st 10 in 82 days!!!

briliant stuff :) Well done kayjay xxx

Thanks Leah! I too am MEGA gobsmacked!! I was a BIG girl tho - 22 stone+ and I'm nearly 5'9".
But thanks hun!!

Kj xx

Thanks Leah! I too am MEGA gobsmacked!! I was a BIG girl tho - 22 stone+ and I'm nearly 5'9".
But thanks hun!!

Kj xx

Enough said xx

Back