How much have you lost and in how long?!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hi All

Thought i would post this thread as a bit of inspiration to everyone to find out how much weight people have lost and in how much time?
I have recently gone back to weight watchers i started at 17st 11lb and got to 15st 5lb in 4 month but fell off the wagon and messed about a bit :rolleyes: and now im back at 16st 1lb not a massive gain but dont want it to get out of control and be back where i started.

So i would be interested to see what other people have lost?

Thanks guys
Lou xx

You had a great loss last time :) Sure you will be back to where you are soon :)

I've lost just under 4st since November 2010, 2st of that was since January :)

I've lost 3 stone 9lbs since Jan 2012.

For one month I did a VLCD, must admit, but the rest of the time was down to WW & calorie counting :)

That's great to hear that you are all losing as I've just come from a vlcd and really worried I won't lose weight with ww, I'd be happy with a 1lb a week loss now so fingers crossed I can do it x

I don't think I could do a VLCD...the idea of no food just seems a bit too much!! Well done to both of you though... fantastic losses!!

That's great hannata. That's good to hear coz I was thinking of maybe doing slim & save again this evening. Some people only lose that in a week on VLCDs don't they?

Hi ladies I've just come from a vlcd since jan I've lost 3 and a half stone, I started losing 2lb per week recently and finally got fed up of the vlcd so started ww this week, had to try to balance a re-feed and ww to aboid a huge gain, it was my first WI today and I lost 2lb, this was with having a vlcd shake every morn then following ww the rest of the day but leaving a few points out, weather the loss continues only time will tell!! I hope so!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladies your doing fab keep up the great work! Your an inspiration and i hope to lose as much as you! I too have done VLCD and i do think they work but they take a lot of willpower and i always seemed to do good through the week and then when my husband and little girl would come home i would cave and be tempted by all their treats! WW will work fab for me as i can track the points and calories and if i go to the gym too i wont feel guilty.

Ideally i would like to lose 4 stone before october but not sure if this is doable or not! We will see.

Hi ladies I've just come from a vlcd since jan I've lost 3 and a half stone, I started losing 2lb per week recently and finally got fed up of the vlcd so started ww this week, had to try to balance a re-feed and ww to aboid a huge gain, it was my first WI today and I lost 2lb, this was with having a vlcd shake every morn then following ww the rest of the day but leaving a few points out, weather the loss continues only time will tell!! I hope so!! Xx

Thats what happened to me, I kept losing 2lbs a week on a VLCD after being on it for a month and got hungry lol, gave WW a try and I've lost 3lbs a week so far on it. I lost less than a stone on a VLCD and luckily didn't gain in the first week :D It just shows anyone can do this if they really want to :)

That's great hannata. That's good to hear coz I was thinking of maybe doing slim & save again this evening. Some people only lose that in a week on VLCDs don't they?

I did exante and lost 7lbs on my first week, so its exactly the same. I'm completely over vlcd's... my body didn't appreciate it and I was slipping very slowly into depression when I was on Exante. It's not a bad diet, it just didn't work for me!!! I'll stick to the slower route and get it firmly implanted into my head that this is the way its got to be x

Ohhh not just me then!!! I think ur body must get used to it after a while or something! Mind u my prob was not drinkin enuff water!!! Xx

Yeah that's the best way. I did CD last year and I was hungry the whole time. I ordered slim &save about a week ago. And tonight I was indecisive as to which one to do in the end. But after seeing everybodiea losses on WW it's really inspired me. VLCDs are good but like you they are no for me really. You are all inspirational. I didn't get to join the class tonight but defo coz I became indecisive. But defo joining next week.

Go with what u feel is right hun! If I felt the way u do about vlcd I wouldn't do it either, me on the other hand loved s&s but got fed up and don't want dietin to be a nightmare, I have to like it or I will just binge, thats why I jumped straight on ww before I binged mahoosivly!!!

And as u have said and this is what I realised u can get nearly the same losses as vlcd! Everyone's diff I know but I have! Just hope it continues :) xx

As long as you keep to your points there is no way you can't lose weight and still eat what you like :eek:! Some days I eat real rubbish food and still lose weight. VLCDs are convieniant in a way that you don't have much washing up to do, and your meals are prepared but if your heart and mind isn't in it then it won't work. I became very moody on Exante and everyone had noticed. I've lost the same, if not more doing WW then I did on Exante. Not sure how, unless its the exercise, but I have.

GlassRose.x said:
As long as you keep to your points there is no way you can't lose weight and still eat what you like :eek:! Some days I eat real rubbish food and still lose weight. VLCDs are convieniant in a way that you don't have much washing up to do, and your meals are prepared but if your heart and mind isn't in it then it won't work. I became very moody on Exante and everyone had noticed. I've lost the same, if not more doing WW then I did on Exante. Not sure how, unless its the exercise, but I have.

Trouble is with me I can't do much exercise as I have lung problems.

I think different diets work differently for others! Another thing on the VLCD is i never had any energy and ideally i wanted to do some exercise and toning so that when i lost 6 stone i wouldnt be left with really saggy skin i figured this way i could lose it consistently but still have the energy to go swimming and gym etc and do toning too!
Its just getting ur head round it every diet works its quite simple eat less and burn more calories than your taking in! But why do i have to make it so hard :confused:

Anyway enough beating myself up! Starting officially tomorrow all meals planned out and looking forward to those scales going in the right direction!

Back