How much have you lost in 6 weeks?

hur575

The reason, I am asking, because I have holiday booked in 6 weeks, and I want to know how much I can lose. My consultant said, the average is a stone a month but they saw people who lost a stone in the first week!!!:eek:

I know it is different for everyone but what is your height, and starting weight and how much you lost in 6 weeks?

I wish I started this diet earlier

hi hun possibly useless info for you ad ive not started cd yet but when i was on LL i lost 44lbs in 7 weeks then i had to leave!! :) hope you have a fab holiday x

I haven't got to 6 weeks yet but have lost 25lbs in 5 weeks. Slightly heavier than you (well was!)

Hiya hun, I lost 2 stone in my first 6 weeks. by bmi was close to 39 when i started. i even managed to incorporate an add a meal week into those first 6 weeks whilst i was on holiday in spain and my mums wedding too so its possible to see a big difference in 6 weeks X x x

Cool that sound inspiring! Thanks all for this great support, I am overwhelmed :)

I've lost just under 2 stones and I'm in my 6th week.

im 5ft 4 and lost 27.5lb in 6 weeks!! everyones diff though!!

well then to be honest u could possibly do more!! ya never know though cause even still im amazed at how my body is throwing out all these different figures haha!!

Hi I lost 2st 3lbs in 6 weeks I was 17.5 and 5ft7
xx

Last edited:
Hi

I lost 19lb in 6 weeks

i needed to lose 25lb

Cant remember what i was at 6 weeks but i lost 3 stone in 8 weeks I'm 5"3 but I'm different tho as have a lot to lose and am only your weight now so long way to go

Hi all I am exactly the same got a holiday booked and have a 6wk time limit.

I am 16 stone and 5'6 anyone here have similar height and weight to give me a rough idea thanks :)

Back