How much Ice

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
When you say you mix ice with your shake, how many ice cubes do you use and how much water ?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already

Suppose it depends on how cold you want it dont really think it makes much difference sometimes I have a more ice if its hot and it makes it a bit more like runny icecream. Lovely

I don't want it to be runny and watery tho ? Sorry to be a pain :p

Just put 3 or 4 in and put less water in to compensate for the ice. Sorry I cant be much more help I dont actually measure mine. I get a pint glass put about 1/4 crushed ice make it upto half pint just over and chuck it into smoothie mixer powder in an it always comes out nice and thick an cold.

I shall try that thanks very much :)

Your more than welcome sorry couldnt be more accurate for you.

Less water more ice. I add about 250ml water and about 12 icecubes. That's if I want it more solid, but I prefer it runny so I use 300ml's water.

Less water more ice. I add about 250ml water and about 12 icecubes. That's if I want it more solid, but I prefer it runny so I use 300ml's water.
I have it the exact same way!

Thank you ladies, I went to buy ice cubes and they had ran out so no ice yet for me till I buy an ice cube tray or bag

I don't actually add ice to mine. What I do is measure out the 250ml and pop it in the freezer for about 20 mins before I have the shake. Then it's nice and cool and doesn't go runny.

You're supposed to take them within 15mins of making them up though?...

You're supposed to take them within 15mins of making them up though?...

It's just the water I pop in the freezer. I don't add the powder until after I take it out when it's nice and cool.

i do 3 ice cubes crushed and with about 200ml of water i think it is just finding it the exact way you like it but i love it like this as it doesnt make it waterie and it is a stronger flavour. hope this helps xx

LOL! Yes, and its takes me a while to get rid of the 'chill' in my chest/tummy, but it's yummy!

I have about 12-15 ice cubes and crush them in my chopper, then only use about 100-150ml of water......it is nice and thick and like a milk shake !!!!!:D

The only thing is I am usually freezing cold afterwards....I also drink water as I am having the shake to compensate for having less water!

Seems to work for me and I enjoy it better than just having it made up with water.

Thanks will try that cos I made it the other day but it was too watery :(

I need a chopper or a blender, I have a hand one but that didn't work, had to put the ice in a bag and smash it up lol

Back